Found some old pictures!

Howdy! I wanted to share some old pictures of me from about 5-6 years ago. In Atlanta, a SWA pilot let me into the cockpit! I completely forgot about this lol. Check it out!

32 Likes

Ah, nice! I remember when I was allowed in the cockpit on my first flight😀 Great pictures!

6 Likes

Hey you should share that with southwest, they love stories like this.might even be able to meet that first officer (maybe even Captain)again.

6 Likes

My favourite picture was the one with the lifesavers (candy).

3 Likes

Lucky… I’ve always wanted to do that… 😂

1 Like

Fly with WestJet! The friendly pilots let me in the cockpit 3 times, and even let me set something for the next flight! Can’t remember what though lol

2 Likes

Update: I tried to share it with SWA @ORDspotter but I had to have like a account or sumpin’ so rip.

1 Like

I love the Lifesaver Gummies and the pack of gum! :)

1 Like

That’s awesome love the first pic 😄👍🏽

1 Like

Haha thanks guys

Those are awesome pictures I am flying on a 737 next week with delta I hope I get to visit the cockpit fingers crossed🤞

1 Like

Southwest is amazing. I’ll be flying them next month. I’ll beg to come in the cockpit. And maybe they will pay for my inflight wifi so I can stream it :D

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.