Found IF’s Old 787 on a Website from Jarno

When I was looking up 3D models of planes, I stumbled upon a Website, scrolled around and found this familiar face:

And this was among a few more liveries:

I browsed some more and found Jarno’s name on it:

Now I think, is this what IF could have been?

(In case you didn’t know, Jarno is the developer that makes models for Infinite Flight)

The site: 3dplanemodels.com

26 Likes

Wow a bit of IF history! Sad that we only had one livery though… but the new one is way better!

18 Likes

Indeed. I did see that the Original 787 had opening cargo and passenger doors and a landing gear animation. Kinda sad those things didn’t happen

4 Likes

This is such a tease. 😢

http://www.3dplanemodels.com/shop.php?manufacturer=Beechcraft&model=King%20Air%20350

12 Likes

#BeechcraftForIF2018

2 Likes

I will riot if not. 😂 just kidding. Pretty sweet website and great pictures displaying various parts of the aircraft features.

11 Likes

And also a piece of IF history

Wow… pretty cool.

@Nate_Schneller, did you say the 787 had cargo doors? That would’ve been pretty cool. I think the KC or DC10 have cargo doors.

Yes, the original 787 had doors according to that website.

1 Like

Wow!

11 Likes

I spy thrust reverses, a cargo door, and a passenger exit. Shame I can’t use this magnificent model…

Oh, wait, I can.

11 Likes

If it’s already in the current format,it would be easier to place in the game with some work done.

Ye, he was very good at his job. It’s sad that this website is no longer in use. At least we get to see what this old website looks like. Still very sad but great find!

Found this too!

6 Likes

It was hard to fly these planes.

I remember the 787 - no doors or liveries. Nice bit of nostalgia though!

1 Like

That’s the current CRJ

2 Likes

That doesn’t look bad

I see a Singapore Airlines 787-9 rendering on Jarno’s page. Looks awesome and neat! 😉

Great find, Nate!

2 Likes

24 AM If IF has this? Could it add 3d buildings?

1 Like