Found a UFO on Infinite Flight?!

My friend @IFPlayer was tracking on LiveFlight and sent me this photo of a UFO. Is this real or fake?

6 Likes

That’s just Laura, a developer, flying a new aircraft probably the reworked 777

9 Likes

The picture is fake, its Laura Testing the new Reworked Boeing B777. I was parked close to her, you can’t see her aircraft because it is not available to us yet.

6 Likes

All staff usually have their own personal technological gimmick, on Liveflight only, as a cover of the aircraft they are flying. I ngamentheyrbare either testing, or flying a normal aircraft.

4 Likes

So it’s shows a UFO cuz the aircraft isn’t avalible?

4 Likes

Yes that is correct. Whenever you see that they’re probably testing a new or reworked aircraft.

3 Likes

No, it’s definitely a UFO, I guess you guys didn’t hear about how the Avro Canada VZ-9 Avrocar was being released on April 32nd

15 Likes

Fake news. It’s aliens

40 Likes

As the controller at LHBP, I can confirm this.

11 Likes

They just forgot to turn off invisibility.

3 Likes

Aliens are real? Wowwwwza! I’m gonna go on a hunt.

2 Likes

Help I’m scared

You don’t say? 🤭

1 Like

Thats right, its the Infinite Flight aliens

1 Like

MaxSez: IF UFO/ Aliens… I conclude from the data revealed here by comment, that IF UFO’s and Aliens are Real. “Watch the Sky’s”.! (Final Screen, flic: “The Day the Earth Stood Still”, Gort & Michael Rennie, Stars).
Additionally, I deduce that FDS Staff & Moderators are “Aliens” disguised as real people!
Klato Nicto Berattis: MaxSends
(Info: @MishaCamp @Levet)
(Photo, Public Domaine : “Gort” The Destructor Robot & Rennie, The Alien)
Photo @DeerCrusher out of human Disguise!

20 Likes

Is your keyboard ok?

1 Like

My keyboard has been hijacked by the FBI, they are trying to cover up thendhescu sjsduds cksyu…

3 Likes

I knew it, it’s the aliens, the UFO explains everything.

4 Likes

everyone keep in mind that as a pilot, it’s in your best interest not to report UFO sightings 😉

3 Likes

@thenewpilot @Ecoops123 It’s alien language