We strive to make the rules of the forum, and what happens if you break them, as clear as possible. Below you can find the Forum Suspension Table which our Moderators and Staff adhere to at all times when dealing with the community.
|Misconduct||1st Issue||2nd Issue||3rd Issue||4th Issue|
|1. Continuous disregard for forum rules with regards to categories, word and photo limits, and title formation||Unofficial warning||Official warning||1-week suspension||1-month suspension|
|2. A high number of flags, deleted messages, or complaints from other forum members||Unofficial warning||Official warning||1-week suspension||1-month suspension|
|3. Insulting or demeaning speech||Official warning||1-week suspension||1-month suspension||1-year suspension|
|4. Use of vulgar language or inappropriate use of emojis or photos||Official warning||1-week suspension||1-month suspension||1-year suspension|
|5. Hate speech, racism, homophobia, sexism or any other severely derogatory language directed at any forum member, staff or moderator||Permanent Ban|
|6. Creation of duplicate accounts or use of others account at any time, including time suspended||Official warning
Extension of current suspension by 1 month. If a second duplicate is created this will be extended to one year.
Permanent suspension of all accounts
|7. Use of forum for promotional, selling or marketing purposes that are unsanctioned by Infinite Flight LLC||Unofficial Warning
Removal or permanent suspension of account
|Official warning||1-month suspension||1-year suspension|
- After a final warning, re-offenders will be suspended at the given timeframe for the final issue of the offence
- Overlap of issues will result in the the highest penatly from the combined issues being given
- Moderators and staff explicitly reserve the right to bypass, amend or switch between suspensions times without notice at any time and for any reason. By participating on this forum you agree to these terms
- Staff set the boundaries of what is appropriate or not and reserve the right to deny any discourse or conviction from being shared on this forum
- All issues cover public threads and direct messages. Staff can see DMs at any time. Moderators can see DMs if flagged by any user in the DM
- These cover both public threads and direct messages
- Any other issues not covered here will be dealt with at moderator discretion and are subject to varying suspension times.
- Staff can see DMs at any time. Moderators can see DMs if flagged by any user in the DM
Q: When do moderators and staff read my direct messages?
A: We read DMs when flagged by the system. Moderators can only read DMs when the system flags it, however, Staff have the ability to do so at any time. Staff only read DMs in addition to when flagged if we believe there is an issue that is deemed very serious.
Q: Why can I not talk about whatever I want on here? What about free speech?
As noted in iv), Staff have the ability to set the parameters of what is and isn’t considered acceptable in a discussion. By participating on this forum, you agree to this. This is supported by our terms of service.
Q: A decision that a Moderator or Staff member has made makes me feel unsafe/not welcome on this forum. What do I do?
We welcome all on this forum, and we actively make sure this forum is a place where people can feel safe and free from discrimination of any kind. If we have made a decision relating to the general rules of this forum, a decision relating to other users accounts, or any other decision that makes you feel vulnerable, please bring it to the attention of Staff immediately. We will look to address the issue with discretion and respect.