Forum issues?

So i feel like this will something so simply but i can’t tag anyone using @ nothing shows up, and for # its the same thing, does anyone know any possible fixes for why this may be?

@Alphadog4646?

Seems to work fine for me, what device and browser? Have you tried stuff like closing the tab/app and trying again?

I am using Safari as usual, and whenever i get off the forum i always close my apps from running in the background.

Try clearing your cache on your browser. Usually fixes little problems like those.

1 Like

It signed me right out😂 almost didn’t remember my pass word, but cleared everything, deleted everything still it’s not letting me tag anyone with @ or put anything after #

Write @Captain_Merka without the autofill and lets see what happens.

@Captain_Merka
So the autofill isn’t working🙄😂

1 Like

Ok, so it works, just no autofill. What a pain…

Edit: Just making sure.

It was working just fine yesterday and noticed issues today.

2 Likes

Do you have a second device you could try it on? I can’t imagine this would be anything do do with your account, or something, but worth a shot just to eliminate possibilities of it isn’t too hard. Otherwise maybe try restarting your device, but much beyond that and we’re getting a bit out of my wheelhouse…

I will try that right now. I’ll just edit this post with tests and let you know how it goes 🙂

@KPIT #general ok so it works on my iPad I am restarting my phone.

Well it works on my ipad, but my phone, it’s a no go, i should probably update my phone. I’ll give that a try tomorrow.

1 Like

@KPIT It seems my phone just needed to be updated🙂

2 Likes

Its great when its a simple fix, right? Cheers!