Fort Lauderdale & Miami Airport Plane Spotting Series Pt. 3

Hello folks, this is my third series spotting at both Fort Lauderdale and Miami Airport as South Florida airports. This time, I went plane spotting at Miami before I got lunch and then went to Fort Lauderdale to plane spot. So here go the shots from Miami Airport.

Airport: Miami International Airport (KMIA) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Date: 12/1/21
RWY: 9

First up, starting with American Airlines Flight 544 arriving from Tampa ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ on the Airbus A321

Next up, American Airlines Flight 3949 as American Eagle E175 arriving from Monterey ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ

Next up, Avianca El Salvador Flight 310 on the A320 arriving from San Salvador ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ป

Then a Caribbean Airlines Flight 484 arriving from Port-of-Spain ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡น on the Boeing 737-800

Lastly, El Al Flight 18 departing for Tel Aviv ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ on the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner

Thatโ€™s it for the plane spotting in Miami. Now here go the photos from Fort Lauderdale Airport.

Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intโ€™l Airport (KFLL) ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Date: 12/1/2021
RWY: 10L

First up, Delta Airlines Flight 2870 on the Boeing 737-800 diverting to Fort Lauderdale from LaGuardia ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ as it expected to go to Orlando.

Delta Airlines Flight 1249 arriving from Atlanta ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ on the Boeing 757-200 without winglets.

Next up, WestJet Boeing 737-700 departing to Toronto Pearson ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ as WestJet Flight 1221

Next up, Delta Airlines Flight 1378 as Boeing 737-900 heading to Detroit ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Finally, an Air Canada Flight 903 on an Airbus A330-300 heading to Montreal ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

And thatโ€™s it. That completes the plane spotting series at both South Florida airports. Make sure you like my shots and I will respond with a Thank You. Be safe and have a blessed weekend Infinite Flight community.

14 Likes