Fort Lauderdale & Miami Airport Plane Spotting Series Pt. 2

This is the second part of my plane spotting series at Fort Lauderdale and Miami Airport. So here are the shots from Fort Lauderale.

Airport: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood Intโ€™l Airport (KFLL)
Date: 11/24/21
RWY: 10L

First up, we have American Airlines Flight 1875 heading to JFK ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ aboard the Boeing 737-800

Next up, Southwest Airlines Flight 426 heading to Raleigh ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ in the Heart Livery Boeing 737-800

Next up, my first time seeing Avero Airlines in-person Boeing 737-700 arriving from New Haven ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Then, a Delta Airlines Flight 1642 heading to Detroit ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ on that Boeing 757-300 that I get to spot. I was expecting to spot that aircraft to depart out of RWY 10L

Lastly, United Airlines Flight 439 heading to Houston Intercontinental ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Thatโ€™s it for the plane spotting series in Fort Lauderdale. Now I have shots from Miami Airport.

Airport: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Date: 11/24/21
RWY: 9

First up, Viva Air Flight 320 arriving from Medellin ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด on the Airbus A320neo

Next up, my first time spotting a British Airways Flight 207 arriving from London Heathrow ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง on the Boeing 777-300ER

Next up, Frontier Flight 50 arriving from Montego Bay ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ on the Airbus A320neo

Next up, American Airlines Flight 2687 arriving from Nashville ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ on the Boeing 737-800

Lastly, a BoA Flight 762 arriving from Viru Viru ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ด on the Boeing 767-300

And that completes the Plane Spotting Series from both airports. So have a good night and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and your families.

14 Likes

Ayyyy, my favorite one of all! @AveloAirVirtual @Its_Zee @Goldy

1 Like

Glad you liked that Avelo livery. I get to see it for the first time since I went to Ft. Lauderdale yesterday to plane spot

Nice catches man! Glad to see some avgeeks like me in South Florida :)

1 Like