Formation Flying above the alps

Hello!

Today I organized an event, which was one of my very last flights in infinite Flight for some time. I, @NeperQiell, @AviatorAlex, @JornGroen, and @Lucas_Piedra did some IFR and VFR flying around the alps! We took off from Corchevel, and did a tour around the French and Swiss alps, visiting some amazing rivers and lakes. Here are some photos I took!

Flight Details

Route: LFLJ-LFLJ
Aircraft: TBM930
Flight time: 2 hours

Thanks for looking! It has been an amazing month in the virtual skies of IF, and I want to thank everyone that made my experience great as always. Unfortunately, I may not be getting a subscription until December. If this is the case, I’ll see you guys then ;)

See you around, and stay Safe.

42 Likes

Awesome photos BC, you have a gift! Sorry you have to leave but i’m sure many of us will be looking forward to your return! :)
Stay Safe & Happy Flying :D
Cign

1 Like

AWW YEAH I knew you would pull off these bangers! Definitely one of my favorite flights! I hope that we’ll see you soon in the Infinite skies.

2 Likes

Always love a splash of colour! Third pic is amazing. Well done on this set of photos.

1 Like

That’s way too good!
Very nice keep up the good work!

1 Like

@Captain_Cign cheers man, thanks for your kind words!
@Lucas_Piedra thanks for coming. I’m glad that you had a nice time and like the pictures!
@EyesSkyward thanks mate!
@zach_inkling many thanks!

3 Likes

Great photos great job. Sad you can’t get a sub 😣

1 Like

Same to me, it ended hours earlier.

1 Like

It was the best flight i ever had on IF!

1 Like

Lovely pictures as always!!!

You will be missed in the sky’s of the expert server, that is something I think we all can agree on. Hopefully not to long, until you are back :)

3 Likes

Those are some stunning shots, well done!

It’s been a nice while with you being on IF, posting the best of the best screenshots, creating amazing events and soooo much more.

I just wanted to say thank you for everything you’ve done here on the IFC, hopefully you might check in on the IFC every now and then:)

Stay safe and ever so healthy:)
Rian

3 Likes

We’ll miss seeing you in the IF skies. <3

2 Likes

Great photos! Love the TBM as always.

1 Like

@JornGroen I am so glad that it is! Brings a smile to my face!
@Luke_King-kong thanks mate. Who knows, it could be in a month’s time or in 6 month’s time. Time will tell.
@Rian16 thanks for your kind words man, appreciate it!
@Pingu I’ll miss IF too…
@Joseph007 thanks! The TBM has been growing on me, I fly it more and more often!

6 Likes

@AlphaSeven are you going to stay on the IFC though?

Awesome shots there, @AlphaSeven! I love a good formation.

Kinda sad to see you depart the skies of IF for a while. You did great as a regular. 👍🏻

Thank you @AlphaSeven for the great pictures!

Especially this one is just amazing’

I look forward to seeing you back on the servers and in the meantime look forward to interact with you on the IFC! (And a few solo shots are always appreciated too ;) ).

2 Likes

The 3rd picture looks amazing! Your pictures are always, and have always been amazing! Hopefully you can renew your subscription soon!

2 Likes

What was your flight path? I’d love to see it!

2 Likes

Once again, @AlphaSeven, you’ve shared some stunning photos! Great job from you, and everyone in the formation as well, it looks awesome! And I’m sad to see your sub go, but I hope to fly with you once you get it back. 🙂

2 Likes