Formation flight in Alaska!

Just did a beautiful formation flight over Alaska in a couple of Alaskan 37-8’s with @GlobalFlyer1

Was awesome!! Tried to follow along manually but it went bad very quickly, so stuck to the glorious autopilot 😂

Have a look!

10 Likes

Awesome shots! I love formation and group flights! Those are amazing! 😃👍🏻

But there should be no HUD in the photos.

1 Like

Thanks!!! It’s one of my favourite things to do!

The pictures were just screenshots I took there and then :( unfortunately it was a time before replays 😂

1 Like

You can still trim the pictures.

I’m not technologically minded! Leave me alone 😂😂

2 Likes

Well, the rules are the rules mate ;)
Having the HUD is kinda breaking it…

As everyone said can you please take out the hud if it was before the replays you can just trim it because that’s the rules in #screenshots-and-videos thanks , but besides that nice pics 👍🏽

1 Like

@BravoCharlie @Armani_B @Butter_Boi guys you realize he took these and posted them on March 9 so technically you targeting him for pictures from March 9 March. He in no way broke the rules back then you targeting pictures from March 9 please read the date before you call him out

4 Likes

So? Regardless the date, you should follow the rules. I don’t understand what you’re trying to say? Just because the post is old doesn’t mean that they don’t have to follow the rules.

I’m saying these were taken on March 9th along time ago how in the world was this topic found and why do you bring the rules up from a post that was five months ago even OP said he isn’t that good at these things

4 Likes

I still don’t really understand, but I’m not going to make a fuss about it.

We can discuss this in a PM If you’d like.

Expect a pm from me

2 Likes

Hello, OP here 😂

Honestly, I don’t think anyones about to jump off a cliff because they can see my HUD. I wasn’t aware of those rules, petty as they seem, and I apologise for breaking them.

Just sharing some pictures and trying to spread some positivity, no need to argue about it. If a regular or a mod really feels that my pictures having the HUD in them is the end of the world, they can do as they please.

Just enjoy the bloody pictures for Christ sakes😂

4 Likes

I accept the apology, it happens. When I made that comment I didn’t mean to start an argument about the hud. I’m sorry about that. Let’s just enjoy the photos.

1 Like

yeah, I’m sorry too mate.

1 Like