Formation Flight? A350! Location? Rocky Mountains!

Hello!

Well, I’m back with some more photos! Well, it’s only one this time, but who cares about that 😛? I haven’t been as active in the #screenshots-and-videos category recently, so I’ve decided to give it another go and see what happens. So for this photo, I went through my replays and found this one of me and @AIDAN101 doing a formation flight. And unlike my previous posts, this one has really subtle editing. You hear that? It’s hopefully not over-edited! Well, enough of me rambling, here’s the photo!

Welp, what can I say? We’re over the Canadian Rockies, in A350’s. Make sure to wave to @AIDAN101 while you’re here, or else he’s gonna fly past you with his A350. 🙃

Thank you for visiting! I hope you enjoyed this photo, that’s hopefully not too harshly edited. Feedback is accepted, and have a great day IFC!

25 Likes

Great photo!

1 Like

Thanks, @FlightisticYT!

3 Likes

If you made a moonshot out of that it would look amazing!

1 Like

Maybe I’ll do that in the future. 🤫

1 Like

Very nice picture, great job to both you. :)

1 Like

Thank you, Shane!

2 Likes

this is fireeeeee

No one wants to do formation flights with me so i’m stuck with moonshots

3 Likes

Perfect Angle!! 👌😍😍

1 Like

If you wave to me and I’ll do a barrel roll

1 Like

Thank you so much, @ItsBlitz and @MAFiA! Don’t worry Blitz, just PM me if you wanna fly. 😉

3 Likes

@AIDAN101. 👋🏻

Where’s the barrel roll?

1 Like

Over the pacific currently, on the way to PKMJ

1 Like

The Rockies! In Canada 😐 jk
Cool picture! 😂

2 Likes

Yeah, the Canadian Rockies. And thanks!

2 Likes

Those other Rockies

2 Likes

Just like the Appalachians are the Appalachian mountains but in N.C. they’re also called the Smokies. 😂

2 Likes

So the Rockies have dual citizenship? Lol

2 Likes

That looks 🔥🔥🔥

2 Likes

Thank you, @KindaTartySliceOfPie!

2 Likes