Forgotten From The 80’s

National airlines (1934-1980) did operations around popular US Cities and Europe as well before that airline got required by Pan am in 1980 oh yea and Dc-10’s used to go to LaGuardia
Route:KMIA-KLGA
Flight Time: 2:18
Server:Training (R.I.P)
Aircraft: McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30 (National Airlines)

What you think about the shots

35 Likes

Number 4 and 8, those are my favorites. Great shots, giving the elders some love!

1 Like

Yep and for sure the elders won’t be forgotten by another airline that took the name

Here’s more for National airlines https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Airlines_(1934–1980)

Never seen this airline before, but then again I don’t fly this bird much. Nice photos keep it up 👍🏻

1 Like

I love the pictures and the National Airlines livery. I wish they were still around. I always fly the National DC-10 on my KSJC-OGG flights.

1 Like

Nice, another millenial who can see the beauties of the past :)

2 Likes

Those are really cool!

1 Like

Isn’t national airlines a cargo airline now?

1 Like

Hmm, that National maybe an another National airline

2 Likes

Wow! Awesome pictures! I didn’t even know that livery was in Infinite Flight! :)

1 Like

@Aviation3 thanks anyway the DC-10 feels comfortable to fly

@ClassicAirlinerLover same plus the livery with that sun head looks pretty vintage and ayy you go to san jose?

@Ayano_Gudy yep basically i wanted to discover and talk about more about the past

@TheFlyingGuy1 Thanks!

@USAairlines not to be confused with the Orlando sanford hub they founded in 1985 and the other national airlines (1999-2002)

@CJLAviation yep thought it was cool to fly with

2 Likes

Well, I live there so of course. 😜

I know the route very well.

i didnt know they had training server in the 80s

mustve been nice

1 Like

They already had training servers since the 60’s.
then from 90s to 10s it is now expert server

1 Like

Great shots! I love 8 and 10 especially :)

1 Like

@maeyo same every ATC KLAX and EGLL back in the day was chaos

@anon9524891 Thanks! there my favs aswell

2 Likes

Mate, I love that colour editing that you made! It looks like you travelled back in time! Great shots. ;)

1 Like

Ohhh wow, amazing photos! 😍
I love the pic number 3 and 8!

1 Like