Forever Moving Forward @ RCTP - 161300ZFEB20

When one door closes, another one opens...

Over the Christmas holiday I invested in a major flight sim upgrade - P3D, and joined the Vatsim network. However, I realised that I did not have the time and budget to dedicate to two flight simulators, so unfortunately I have decided to end my Live Subscription for the time being. Join me in recreating one of my first ever live flights for the last time, ending this beautiful chapter of my experience with Infinite Flight.

Event Details

Server: Expert

Aircraft and Livery: Any, but preferably one with an IF livery

Route: RCTP - VHHH

Departure Time: 2020-02-16T13:00:00Z

NOTAM: Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the departure time at your gate. Keep this thread open and do not pushback until notified. Copy the flight plan below or from me. Fly realistically and use Unicom respectfully, this is an expert server event. Also, take plenty of screenshots!

Route Details

For realism (just like Vatsim!), we are going to follow a SID and STAR. (Some waypoints substituted due to IF confliction)

Disclaimer: This route may change based on the weather and runways in use on the day.

Charts

SID (Standard Instrument Departure):

STAR (Standard Instrument Arrival):

Flight Time: 1hr 15min

Route: RCTP TP060 NOVAS DECOY SUMER CHALI CANDY AJENT MKG KADLO ELATO MAGOG ASTRA TAMAR GUAVA SOKOE LIMES TONIC CEDAR RW07L VHHH

Climb:
2500fpm @ 250kts to 10,000ft
2000fpm @ 310kts to FL280
1500fpm @ M0.85 to FL360

Cruise:
M0.85 at FL360

Descent:
-1600fpm @ M0.85 to FL280
-1800fpm @ 310kts to 10,000ft
Then follow STAR

Gates

Only Apron B and C gates are made available so far, more will be added if necessary.
Apron B
Gate Aircraft / Livery Attendee
B1
B2
B3
B4
B5
B6
B7
B8 A350 / Infinite Flight @8SmartFlying
B9
Apron C
Gate Aircraft / Livery Attendee
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10

Upon arrival at VHHH, park at any North Apron gate and stay until all attendees have arrived for a screenshot opportunity.

I cannot reiterate my immense thanks to everyone in this amazing community. I hope to see some of you in the virtual skies again soon~

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.