Force stop problems

I recently bought a j5 prime. And after i downloaded infinite flight it always forces stop. I already uninstall it and try download it again but it came with same problems. Please help me !

Would you mind leaving your exact make and operating system of you device? It’ll serve useful when mods are trying to help you solve your case!

1 Like

Is the peace sign necessary not to be a grump :)

5 Likes

Hello there @Simple_Aviation ,

Make sure that your device has enough storage available for the download of the app.

Ensure that you have at least 1GB of storage free.

Ensure that you have a good Internet connection.

Once you open the app please refrain from backing out of it.

Close all of your background applications running on your device to optimize your devices performance.

And yeah the emoji (✌️) should be enough, please don’t waste the developer’s storage space here on the community with useless pictures :)

2 Likes

My space left is on 4.6gb Screenshot_20171003-183623

Infinite Flight operates optimally when your device has at least 1GB of RAM available. Please free up your available RAM and make sure that you don’t have any 3rd party apps installed that may impede the use of the Infinite Flight app.

1 Like

Ok i will try it . Thanks

1 Like

Was that post necessary? Not to be a grump :)

If it’s not necessary then explain to me why it’s isn’t :)

Hey fellas, take it easy. This is a support thread so be mindful of the intent and expected content within this thread ;)

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.