For whom are you thankful in the Community?

Hey guess what, in less than 3 days 2019 will be here!!
As the new Year is coming well lets thank everyone for a great year

So I’ve been thinking why not come and join me with thanking people which have help you this year, supported. Or just a nice friend on the community!

Go to the comments and tag the people which have help/supported/teached or a friend and thank them!

We all need it !

Happy New Year Everyone!

240_F_201306067_5rqbjD8TN2ruSGoxLeFE3TjnV1RMV5CR

64 Likes

@IFMG thanks from being with since the start aha and helping me a lot with infinite flight

Big thanks to @Starley for always able to answer my really random questions I throw at him !

And my favourite moderator here for me is @Chris_S . Great effort and keep it up 💪!

9 Likes

@Moonlit for accepting and welcoming me into a great VA, Aegean Virtual.

@Trio for coming out to almost all of my ATC training sessions, and for consistently giving me valuable feedback on my controlling.

There are so, so many more people to thank on the IFC. Thanks Community!

11 Likes

Three people @N1RG my good friend @OJFam and of course my favourite moderator @DeerCrusher

3 Likes

I am thankful for @Matthew what a legend.

Seriously though I am thankful for all the nice people in the community (95% or users) especially some of the Kiwis and Aussies I’ve got to know well.

@KiwisFlying @Bev7787 @Connor @Aussie_Wombat @Thomas @Aussie_Wombat @Air_New_Zealand08 @anon31652286 @Qantas737guy @QantasAviator @Mavic @Oli_H

11 Likes

Skyhawk Heavy , Misha, Seb, and everyone here with great inputs . Heck just about everyone and Jason which is a great public relation …

1 Like

I’m thankful for all my staff at my VO @Captain_korah @TOAO I’m also thankful for @Levet who has helped me this whole year and who has helped keep this forum safe.

Of course though, I can’t forget my best buddies @N1DG @N1RG who are also part of my staff, but hold a very special place in my heart.

Also, @SkyHighGuys @Tecnam2TA, and @oscar_mur who have all helped me learn and adjust to the world around me.

6 Likes

@Bev7787 @Matthew @QantasAviator @Connor @anon31652286 @LachyRobertson @Oli_H @Panther @Aussie_Wombat @Jacob_Sim @Wirrmu @Mr_Jetstar @Louis @Mavic @Qantas737guy @KiwisFlying @Air_New_Zealand08 @Marshall_J @Velocity23 @TheFlyingKiwi

Thank you all for the highs and lows in the AKC and in other places! You guys are the best! ;)
I would like to thank all the mods and Regulars as well for keeping our community safe and enjoyable for everyone!

Cheers, Thomas

16 Likes

@everyone :)

14 Likes

Good point. Everyone! And thanks ☺️

2 Likes

@Daniel_Cerritos, @CR3W, @Thomas, @Velocity23, @Luke_M, @Plane-Train-TV, @Matthew, @KiwisFlying, @Darpan, @SkysTheLimit87, @TheCoolPilot, @schyllberg, @Amaar_Viqar, @Jake_Seitz, @Cjthew91.

And everyone I’ve ever worked with. And everyone I’ve had the pleasure of meeting!

14 Likes

Same as @Thomas and @Matthew :)

I’m on mobile so I can’t ping all rn

Maybe I should do some drawing for them hmmm

2 Likes

Pleasure to work with you @Connor! Definetly one of the coolest guys I’ve met in the IFC!

4 Likes

Oh, lol, where should I start…

Thanks to @Trio, @Tom_Grollman, and @Dillon_Lewis for helping me make it to IFATC.

Thanks to @AIDoLS, @Wattsup_jet, @Peter_S, @jakevaz423, @Ryan_Vidad, and @Starley for helping me run Plane & Pilot Events and doing a great job of it. Seriously, you guys are amazing!

Thanks to @AIDoLS, @Wattsup_jet, @Peter_S, @jakevaz423, @Ryan_Vidad, @Starley, @jdag2004, @Captain_Awerty, @Cbro4, @EthanT2, @BigBert10, @Gabe_Z, @Trio, and so many more for being good friends!

And finally, thanks to all of the moderators and Infinite Flight Staff for making Infinite Flight what it is today.

2 years ago, I would never of guessed that some of my best friends would be on this form. It is amazing how, even though we live hundreds if not thousands of miles away from each other, we can all be friends. That is one of the most amazing things about Infinite Flight!

18 Likes

@Brayden_McNeal @Connor @Matthew @Mell_Ijzerman @TheFlyingKiwi @MisterButler @Plane-Train-TV @Darpan @Ankytrix @Mags885 @MrMrMan !

Just a few people I can think of from the top of my head! Thank you to everyone else who makes the IFC what it is!

10 Likes

@Gavin_I & @MrMrMan for being my lone friends in the DLVA slack. Thanks you guys ❤️

3 Likes

Thanks to Boeing and Airbus and Wright bros.

2 Likes

Chur bro that’s nice you big mongoose

2 Likes

Am thankful for @DeerCrusher he’s a very good guy and all the moderators and developers of this amazing app.Also thankful for all the pilots and Air Traffic Controllers you guys make expert serve a better place for everyone and lastly @Tom_Grollman an amazing guy also.Happy landings and a Merry Christmas fellow pilots.

3 Likes

I’m thankful for @Dylan_M for just being a great person, and @itsNoahKerr for helping me make some events and also being a great guy. You also can’t forget @Balloonchaser for helping me make the PVD flyout!

I’m also so thankful for everyone who helped me reach TL3 and the IFATC who helped me reach grade 4!

Thank you everyone!

4 Likes