For The Love Of Classic Airliners/Aviation

These are some of the prop liners IF needs

Yep that’s true.

100% 🤞

1 Like

Yea an American Eagle Beech is crazy to think about nowadays, especially when you see that a lot of regional airlines today use larger turboprops and small regional jets.

Would’ve loved to see an L-1011 in service before they were retired. Truly an underrated aircraft that was ahead of it’s time.

Credit

1 Like

If you know this airline and livery I’m giving you a cookie

2 Likes

I flew in the L-1011!! 😄😄

2 Likes

Always On Mommy? 🤣

2 Likes

cough @ClassicAirlinerLover cough

My grandfather gave me some of his reference manuals today, from when he worked at Boeing (1978-early 2000s). It literally has everything about the aircraft you could ever want to know.

His job on the 747s was to work on the fairing underneath the wings, idk about the 777.

He gave me the 747-100/200, 747SP, and 777-200 RMs!

The earliest one was printed in 1968 (747-100) and the latest one was 1998 (777).

4 Likes

Those piston engines though

Back when engines were good and sounded unique

1 Like
1 Like

Be fun to fly this between Chino and San Clemente!

Vote: Douglas A-26 Invader

3 Likes

TBM Avenger at Chino today

4 Likes

today my friend showed me his dad’s collection of classic aircraft models with a lot of old aircraft/liveries and some defunct airlines as well

1 Like

1 Like

Fokker 28!
Back when “regionals” were similar to mainline

4 Likes

Does NOBODY ever take the models out of their box

2 Likes

sad 707 news: the last aircraft (D-ABOC) at EDDT will soon be scrapped

6 Likes

Someone buy it before it’s too late

1 Like

Not the best image quality but here’s a Fokker 50 picture I took back in Sudan (Khartoum HSSK)

This bad boy right here, was handed over to El Dinder Aviation, a Sudan based charter airline, from Sudan Airways. My uncle might have flown this plane once since he was a Fokker 50 pilot before Sudan Air retired them.

4 Likes