(For some reason, I received a violation)

Did I steer too hard?

You may of landed uneven (or both wheels not at the same time) and may have been a little rough on the rudder. It does look like you never received a violation, only a warning.

你可能会不均匀地落地(或两个轮子不同时)并且可能在方向舵上有点粗糙。它确实看起来像你从未收到过违规行为,只是警告。

7 Likes

Yeh the warning was because you were going too fast on the taxiway after you vacated the runway (whilst spinning around)!

1 Like

Why does the plane spin?

啊!原来IFC有人会说中文!
Yeah you need to slow more before steering off the taxiway (about 20kts ground speed is ideal)

It looked like he was attempting to stay even with the center line, but used too much rudder for a uneven landing. Seems like he had no intent to exit the runway yet.

看起来他试图与中线保持平衡,但是使用了太多的方向舵来降落。似乎他无意退出跑道。

1 Like

You used too much of the rudder and one of your wheels touched the runway before the other one did

你使用了太多的方向舵,你的一个轮子在另一个之前碰到了跑道

1 Like

Hmmm yeah that’s might be the case…
Either way - steering too aggressively at high speeds is what caused the spin. Don’t forget - if you’re off the centerline and it doesn’t look right going down, then 🎶you can always go around…🎶

2 Likes

Yes, I missed the midline when I landed. I tried to align. Then I turned the rudder to the right. Then the plane suddenly turned sharply to the right. I turned the rudder to the left again, which caused the plane to rotate.

You don’t understand what I mean. I mean when I landed, I found that I wasn’t aligned with the midline. I tried to correct the situation, but because the rudder was overused, the plane rotated

There seems to be a problem with your Chinese translation. The Chinese you translated does not mean the same thing as your English. My English level is still good enough to have a normal conversation with you.

Bit unrelated; Happy birthday to you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.