For non subscribers to Pro

I was thinking that Infinite Flight should give its non subscribers a feature that they could still buy planes like before, because they won’t buy a sub anyways and they could have new aircraft like the A350…

4 Likes

I dont know what point you are trying to make.
Non subs get some planes and airports. Subs get more planes and almost every airport.
Some planes are to expensive and have to be in the pro version.
And you need to be TL2 if you are trying to vote for somthing.

3 Likes

Yeah but before global non pro users get to buy planes like for 3-4$

4 Likes

That’s not available now

2 Likes

Could they make it back available thats what I am asking for

4 Likes

Before Global, new (at the time) aircraft could have been purchased for $4.99. It is much cheaper and makes more sense if you pay $9.99 and get access to all aircraft rather than pay $4.99 per aircraft.

4 Likes

Agree and you get global

2 Likes

The reason you can’t buy plane anymore, is Infinite Flight wanted to keep it simple and not have to worry about In app Purchases. IAP were time consuming and would not keep things efficient.

I don’t see it returning anytime soon.

4 Likes

Yeah but now you have to pay every month, before you could buy it for all the time

2 Likes

Things change Mazen.
Multiple reason are given why they change the ‘business model’

I can tell you for sure, they will not change it.
At the end, subscription is cheaper than buying all planes.

3 Likes

You are totally right, but not everyone needs global and all the planes this could be an option, but they have to have multiple options and some people won’t even use the multiplayer 😉

2 Likes

I understand you, and agree with you for people that have no interest in multiplayer it all are very limited in choice.
But not much to do about.
It is their current business model, and they will not change it quickly and for sure not since there is not enough interest. (They could make one-time in app purchase for all planes without live., but they will have probably good reason to do not).

If I buy a flight ticket, I will also pay for my meal. And what if I don’t want my meal.
I still have to pay for it. You won’t get your discount because you will skip the food.

4 Likes

I know only this, having this game and no pro sub n fly online flight is jus bad ,i rather play candit crash in that case

2 Likes

I agree with this.

Some people might only want the aircraft, not Global. I would gladly pay 5 bucks for an aircraft I want.

However, I have realized that global is much cheaper then buying individual planes. So I rather buy global.

4 Likes

It’d be nice if you could by certain scenery (like a state in the US or a small country) and the you could purchase a group of aircraft for Example:
All Airbus Aircraft
All Boeing Aircraft
All McDonald Douglas Aircraft
ETC.
Or
All Long Haul
All short Haul
All cargo
All medium haul.

6 Likes

Yeah, nice idea!

2 Likes

This is wrong you can vote No matter what TL you are in

5 Likes

I think @Luke_King-kong meant making a feature request.

4 Likes

I understand the benefits for the solo player, but Infinite Flight has to be able to survive economically as well.

3 Likes

Yes. That’s what I mean

3 Likes