For all people, who want planes for free...

Id happily pay 4.99 for an A318 because of the flight characteristics, not the liveries since I don’t care for those. If you think it’s too much, don’t buy it

2 Likes

Carson already said what was supposed to be said. Logout and deactivate your account if you think its not fair. There are many people flying in IF live without the knowledge that there is a Community for the game and they are doing fine.

2 Likes

I don’t understand your complaining, you don’t agree with the prices, now you say that the community is the problem. The community is fine, this is how we work and progress, if you don’t want to comply with the rules, just don’t get around here anymore. If you don’t like the prices, I’m sorry but that’s the developers’s decision.

3 Likes

@boeing380
FSX cost 45$ with a few freeware…
Infinite flight cost only 5$ with a few freeware and on your phone !!! Not on a computer !!! On your phone !!!

And you continue to criticize people ?!

4 Likes

Again, like people said, you can’t compare a computer to a phone

1 Like

There is always aerofly and xplane that you can play. Good luck getting support from those games.

3 Likes

There have been many people who have complaints about this community and the game itself. If you can’t deal with both, well, that it’s up to you.

We are not talking about hardwares, we are talking about the flight simulators.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Yes I can, and I have the rights to talk… FSX is way more advance than this simulator so of course is gonna cost more

1 Like

FSX gold Edition cost 45$ in Switzerland but perhaps another version more professional could cost 300$ ;-)

4 Likes

OK, and the people at fsx also have to make a living. That’s why its Priced how it is.

2 Likes

That’s pc based. Pc based stuff has unlimited potential because everything is accessible and the hardware itself is upgradable. This is a mobile sim running on our little peuny mobile phones and tablets compared to pc. Just the fact that phones and tablets are able to nowadays cope with the hardware and software loads we place on them nowadays (games, apps and etc.) is absolutely incredible.

4 Likes

It just irks me how somebody can make a claim out of no where and condraticts themselves for the sake of making a point.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I know right, opinions that have to solid backbone and I’m always right

1 Like

This topic is veering, can we please stay on course.

18 Likes

I think it’s better if You close this and I create another topic with the same text, to be sure that texts from @boeing380 aren’t here.

And futur people who read this aren’t going to find stupid messages…

@Carson is it ok ?

1 Like

Just cleaned this one up a bit.

4 Likes

Thank you a lot ;-)

1 Like

So people, feel free now to speak about the first message, and not by the messages of @boeing380, thank you a lot, and hope that my message are going to please you ;-)

Sorry for the little intrusion, from @boeing380

2 Likes