Foggy Minneapolis Spotting

Hello Humans (and bison) of IFC

On this unseasonably warm Sunday, I went spotting at Minneapolis - Saint Paul International Airport, which was under LIFR conditions, due to the fog (also unseasonable).

I used my phone (skill issue, I know), which is an iPhone 13 to capture these shots.

Delta A330-900 (N420DX) AMS-MSP

Setting up for a butter landing, with a Beechcraft photobombing.

@United403 summon

Delta A330-300 (N804NW) CDG-MSP

Another butter machine, ex Northwest. A bit of an unstable short final, but they managed to make a smooth touchdown.

Delta A319-114 (N370NB) MSP-VPS

A Delta A319 taxiing out for departure to a much, much sunnier place - Destin, Florida. Back on the de ice stand, we have N924DZ, a company 739 preparing for a quick hop to Detroit.

Frontier A320neo (N380FR) RSW-MSP

Verde the Resplendent Quetzal arriving in from Fort Myers.

American Airlines A321-211 (N173US) CLT- MSP

After a stream of Delta narrow bodies, it was nice to see some variety in the arrivals.

United Airlines 737 MAX 8 (N17314) MSP-EWR

A delayed MAX 8 taxiing out for Newark.

Private Gulfstream IV (N880CF) FLL - STC (Diverted to MSP)

This Gulfstream IV was heading up to Saint Cloud Regional Airport, about 60 miles northwest of Minneapolis. The airport shut down this morning due to fog, so the plane had to divert.

Delta A321neo (N514DE) MCO-MSP

Stunning A321neo with an eye mask touching down from Orlando.

Marvin Lumber and Cedar Beechcraft 1900D (MSP-RRT)

A Beechcraft departing up to Warrod, in the extreme northwest corner of Minnesota.

Southwest 737-700 (N7068A) DEN-MSP

This lovely Southwest 737 -700 making a very hard landing in from the Mile High City (Denver)

Which was your favorite shot?

0 voters

Rate This Spotting Topic

0 voters
19 Likes

Nice shots! What color did you camera the organic bread with?

1 Like

from where?! dont keep us in suspense

1 Like

Oh how I love my butter neo 🥰🥰🥰🥰

1 Like

Are you having a stroke or something? That’s not a coherent sentence.

Denver! Sorry, forgot to add the final word.

It was an incredible amount of butter. I posted the video HERE, on my YouTube Channel.

2 Likes

Hey friend! Nice shots! What planes do you normally fly, Airbus?, Boeing?, Bombadier?

im fine :0

Good thing you skipped my event, if you went you wouldn’t have gotten to see the butter machine😍😍

Nice shots btw!

Nice finds king of the lakes!

lol😂 its ok i was joking

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.