Foggy cockpit and cabin

When I set the visibility to 100 meters, the fog came into the cockpit and cabin. It was only with the crj-200.

3 Likes

Can you recreate this or was it a one time thing?

1 Like

I had that the first time I spawned the CRJ-200 I just cleared the scenery cache and that fixed it

1 Like

I just have to set the visibility to 100 with the crj-200. It does it every time but only at 100 meters.

Happened to me also. Very strange
Sound like an aircraft glitch, I’ll have to summon the support gods.

1 Like

Lol that’s strange because the CRJ is only 88 ft long, nowhere near 300 ft.
So you couldn’t have been more than 88 feet away from the cockpit, but I’d still say that visibility is 0.
So 100ft visibility?

It’s 100 meters visibility.

Sorry said that badly in my message
I meant to say is IF’s visibility accurate

1 Like

You can’t see even 100 feet with a 100 meter visibility, but planes have walls.🤨🤔

1 Like

It used to do that with me on the 777 I reinstalled the app and that fixed it, weird though.

1 Like

Majority of the graphics issues can be solved by:

• Reboot the device and try again.
  • Clear scenery cash from inside a flight and outside the flight (main menu). Not sure if it makes a difference but some have reported that clearing during a flight did something different from. Also be sure you are actually selecting YES instead of the highlighted NO.
  • In some cases you will need to uninstall, reboot, reinstall. This is usually when a plane is corrupt and needs to be re-downloaded again.
3 Likes

It’s really funny… :) try to play with the graphics quality until it will be solved… Anyway its funny

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.