Focke Wulf Fw 190D-9 600424 "Red 1", Platzschutzschwarm JV 44.

PLEASE, READ THIS BEFORE: Any insignia portrayed here is shown in a historical context, I do not endorse any activities between both sides of WWII.
I also asked and was allowed by a Moderator to make posts about WWII aircraft, expressing my interest between machines of both sides.

Featuring a blown canopy, this aircraft was built by Fieseler at Kassel and was finished in the late war Luftwaffe paint scheme of RLM 82/83, possibly with an area of RLM 81 over the cowling. The nose section of the spinner was painted yellow, with the rear section in black.
The undersides were painted red all over, with white stripes unevenly spaced apart. Distinctive markings include a black and white quartered square enclosed by a red circle, which was common to all photographed machines of the Platzschutzschwarm, and the motto “Verkaaft´s mei Gwand ´I foahr in Himmel (Sell my clothes, I´m going to Heaven)”.
This aircraft is believed to have been flown by the leader of the Platzschutzschwarm, Leutnant Heinz Sachsenberg,while at Riem airfield.

Bibliography:
“Osprey Publishing Aviation Elite Units: Jagdverband 44 Squadron of Experten”
Image:

1. http://forum.largescalemodeller.com/topic/1595-fw-190d-9-jv-44-red-1-132-hasegawa/