Focke-Wulf Fw-190

One of my favorite WWII aircraft that should be a must do in IF!

I like the spiral spinner on it.

1 Like

I would vote on it but I have run out of votes, I might remove a vote to give you one

2 Likes

Can we know a bit more about the plane? How fast does it go? How far does it go?

1 Like

It was used in WW2 in Germany. I was their best fighter throughout the war. It was just as good as a P-51 mustang.

1 Like

Its max speed is 426mph

1 Like
  1. One feature per topic. Comments must also relate to this feature
  2. Do not spam . More than 2 or 3 feature requests in a day is an abuse of the category
  3. 1 picture per request . A small minority of requests will be permitted a second photo for the purpose of context
  4. Give credit to the owners of any photo you use. You must do this by citing the owners name and also provide a link to the photos original location

Here are some basic requirements that should be met when requesting new aircraft.

Like some others have said, please add more information in future requests so it’s not subject to closure.

But I’d say the FW-190 is a cool plane, and it’s be pretty cool with the Messerschmitts.

2 Likes

I would absolutely love to see this in IF(as well as a couple other warbirds). This is my favorite aircraft of WW2. You have my vote

1 Like

I voted too

They should add dogfighting mode to IF

Implementing that will require a lot of work including the missiles, smoke effects, particle effects and lighting effects. Not to mention the explosions in which need the sound.

Thats what DCS and War Thunder are for

This needs a bump, too !

Absolutely love this sound 👀

1 Like