FNF Why These majour Hubs?

Hello everyone, I am sitting here waiting for the next FNF and started realizing the community is choosing places that everyone knows isn’t the point of FNF to l let the Staff take is to somewhere else in the world less discovered. I have no hate against the options it’s just personally I’d like to explore else where like Sri Lanka or even Greenland.

Thanks 😁

Btw I’m not saying to change the FNF flight I’m simply asking why not go on more of an adventure.

14 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with you. People seem to hate to explore these days…

FNF’s and IFATC schedules are slowing becoming more and more boring, mainstream and repetitive…

17 Likes

As long as they choose a Qatar Airways destination, I wouldn’t mind lol. ;)

2 Likes

Global is there for us to explore the world. Why are we staying in the constraints of regions and just flying between them?

I feel this topic is a good eye-opener.

8 Likes

Totally agree with this, I suggest to make a topic about “FNF suggestions”.

3 Likes

you are right,
I prefer to explore.

2 Likes

Well to be fair, this is what the majority wants and also the location has not been confirmed yet. I mean I do agree on what you said about going to different places, but it is not a requirement to fly to where the ATC is always at. You have the world for yourself.

2 Likes

I just realized that it will most probably take place At London Heathrow! Nothing to explore, nothing new, the place we are all super familiar with XD.

Meanwhile, we can still enjoy it.

3 Likes

I agree but people don’t explore the world for themselves. ATC often guides people on where to fly.

4 Likes

I would have loved a place like Doha, Dubai, Osaka Or Sydney!

LHR yuck lol ;) no offense, it’s just that I’m super familiar with LHR, got bored.

2 Likes

But that’s the point of Global, to explore, not just to fly where everyone else is. ATC doesn’t only guide people on where to fly, they give more realism to the regions/ airports to Infinite Flight and are for those who enjoy more of controlling than flying.

3 Likes

Me too but even Dubai and Doha are overrated hub-and-spoke airports in Infinite Flight, not exactly destinations (but I do know they are amazing destinations). Sure I love them, I’ve been to Doha for a stopover and the terminal is truly amazing.

3 Likes

That doesn’t necessarily mean that’s what people do :)
Just look at the traffic crossing the Pacific in Infinite Flight and compare that to Flightradar.

2 Likes

Yep I agree! ;)
I am super familiar with Doha and Dubai as well because I fly QR or EK often.

But I think they are great and will work well because of their location! They are In the middle of the world between Europe and Asia.
Not so far from many major hubs!

3 Likes

Yes they are, but with flights like Perth to London sometimes they can be bypassed. I love spending time onboard Qatar though. This only concerns two airports that could be controlled by IFATC anyway.

3 Likes

**FNF Suggestion

We could do the famous island hopper of United airlines, it would be a perfect flight for Island lovers!!!

5 Likes

I would love to fly in Guam :)

3 Likes

True, since not everyone fly’s there daily.

1 Like

the only problem “exploring” is most airports in the remote areas of the globe wouldn’t be able to handle FNF traffic…

1 Like

I never said that’s what people do, what I meant to say(if you didn’t understand) was that global was made to explore, but the majority of the people want to be in areas with active ATC, thus showing little traffic or sometimes heavy traffic, depending on the featured airports for that day.