FNF server

Hi all there is an other server for the FNF ? May I ask why ?

1 Like

So that the NOTAM can be listed in the app. Also so that anyone that doesn’t follow the NOTAM can be ghosted.

I see , thanks carson

1 Like

I don´t like the idea of adding an FNF server. This degrades the Advanced server (in my opinion)

1 Like

Just for people who follow the NOTAM

This server exists because a few hundred thousand people downloaded this game and not everyone is on Facebook or this forum so they don’t know about the event. Before they could just want to make a normal fought without knowing about the FNF and be ghosted. Now it says clearly for what this server is and where to get information about it.

2 Likes

FNF server is Not at a very pleasant state…

I mean I had to be in TNCM it was chaos…is this a FNF occurrence?

Apparently, yes…

3 Likes

The server had a lot of issues, FNF is being continued on the advanced server:)

Did a flight from TNCM to TFFG…cannot do more since I do not have time…certainly my first disappointment with IF…:( spent approx 30 minutes waiting in line for nothing…

I am truly sorry about that sir. FNF is a very busy time for everyone and wait times can be long. I hope you can do another flight if you have time!

1 Like

Was this in the FNF server?

Think you got the wrong idea…this is what happened…

Going on FNF server…waits for 30 minutes, then quits…

Carson advice to go on advanced server given…

Goes on advanced server, to find that he has no time…

Thought 2 hours would be enough…

Also found out about the FNF problem after quitting…

The FNF can be a very busy time as Mason said, waiting in lines can sometimes be a reality in the real world. Technical mistakes can happen, but definitely a mistake on the FDS part. I can’t speak on behalf of FDS, but I can tell you that this won’t happen again:)

1 Like