FNF in Greece - Your Guide

Wonderful topic! Thank you!! 🇬🇷🇬🇷

1 Like

You’re welcome!

The event starts soon, here are some last advices I can give you before enjoying it.

• take enough fuel with you
  • be patient as some airports are not used to this traffic
  • only a few airports have pushback positions, double check before requesting one
  • Military and light aircraft are accepted at all airports
  • Athens (LGAV) has two Runways. Even if 03R/21L is closer to the terminal, please use 03L/21R too since it’s not only used in real life too but it will also make the traffic flow faster and easier for us ATC‘s.

With that being said, I wish you all the best and enjoy the event. 💙✈️🇬🇷

Secret suggestion: visit LGTS :)

1 Like

I saw it when coming into Greece during a journey.
Amazing guide mate, cheers!

1 Like

Very detailed one Georgios! Thanks for this.

1 Like

Glad to hear that! Thanks a lot.

@TheAviationGallery Thank you! I hope I was able to help some of you. Enjoy!

1 Like

This is really, really well made, thanks for that @Georgios_P!

Only negative point is the lack of Iraklio in your Top 3…

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I knew that Heraklion is a great destination too but I believe that Skiathos is more special. In future I think it’s a good idea to add Heraklion since it’s getting lots of attention now. Thanks!

1 Like

That’s true! Also was just my personal opinion and not meant too seriously at all. Simply a great country with tons of fun airports!

1 Like

Hey Georgios had a great flight to Skiathos from Manchester…as always I love greece scenery 🤩🤩🤩
I’ll post some photos …maybe fly later…
Best FNF thanks Georgios 🤩

2 Likes

I really appreciate the fact that you like the FNF in Greece as much as I do. However, even if I created the guide, it’s Misha’s event creation. He made the beautiful FNF possible.
I‘m looking forward to see your photos! 😉

2 Likes

Sure…
Haha I remember how you were behind Misha to get FNF in Greece…pulling misha’s leg the most for this FNF 😂😂

1 Like

To be honest I always wanted a FNF in Greece. I already started requesting it in December.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.