FNF/ Events in Greece

Hello everyone,

Last Thursday made my day.
The A320 with Aegean Livery is coming.

I played Infinite Flight since the official release but until today something was missing to me.
Where are the live events in Greece?
A few times Greece was in the ATC regions but live events were very rare.

My criticism / wishes:

• more ATC and events in Greece
  • include more airports (not only Athens and Rhodes) like Thessaloniki, Crete and Zakynthos
    I know these airports are small but it’s typical for Greece that airports are mostly full.
  • an Aegean Airlines flight event
  • A321 Aegean Livery

Of course I am happy for now that Aegean joined the game but who knows…
…maybe one day we will get more of Greece 💙🇬🇷

What’s about your opinion?

Many happy landings 🤩

11 Likes

I’m considering making a Greek event series. Not having the q400 or the 321 will make it difficult but at least we finally have the a320😁

3 Likes

Also it’s not summer anymore so all the islands are just sky express atr’s And Olympic q400’s. We will have to base it off summer routes

2 Likes

Yeah, but in Greece there is not only Aegean Airlines.
Ryanair, EasyJet and even the Olympic 747 would be a great addition. 😄

Imagine Thessaloniki (LGTS) as fully utilized airport.
Short Runway(s) with sea view 🤩

2 Likes

You‘re right. But in Spring/ Summer it would be a great idea 👍🏽

2 Likes

Well Thessaloniki still has pretty much all of the summer carriers so that could definitely work. I remember taking off over chalkidiki and then turning right over the Aegean to Athens 😍😍
I really want to be part of an aegean virtual

2 Likes

We are getting multiple A320 family liveries. Some have been confirmed, others we may not know of 🙃

3 Likes

We may even get the a321 aegean 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️👀

2 Likes

Would be very great 😍
Imagine waiting for departure with other Aegean A320/ A321 while an A321 is approaching by sunrise.
I don’t know how but Aegean and Greek airports are very special.
It’s making me happy only think about them 😇

1 Like

@Georgios_P we can work on an event series if you would like

2 Likes

@DimitriB Yes of course.
Could you explain me what’s an airline virtual?
How can I become part of it?

2 Likes

A virtual airline is an airline within IF which provides a realistic time for pilots. You do an entrance test and then you are in! You log flights for them and fly with other people, doing specific realistic routes. It’s amazing if you want to make your IF experience the best possible!

You also get to be in a chat group with other pilots and yeh overall it’s amazing.

3 Likes

Let me guess, you are Greek 😉😃

2 Likes

Well, yes of course I am. 😅
But I am living near Stuttgart

3 Likes

My family lives in Thessaloniki 😁

2 Likes

Hallo👋😊 Stuttgart ist eine schöne Stadt :P
I like Aegean and the Greek Region. could defenitely get a bit more attention, but the World is big, so we have to deal with what we get, so everyone gets something. I also like Switzerland more open on ATC, or my Origin Sicily, but hey, many, many awesome places to explore on our beautiful Planet.

2 Likes

My grandma/ grandpa and a part of my family is in Thessaloniki too. 😊

2 Likes

You have to be TL2 to post in #features. Also you can’t request ATC on expert.

1 Like

Well you can’t but you can definitely send @Tyler_Shelton a suggestion and who knows what might happen. 🤷‍♂️

Also, once a month Misha opens the FNF up to community choice, this means you could suggest a Greek airport that fits the requirements, below is a example of one of the past Community Choice FNFs!

And it is actually chosen! As you can see KSLC was voted the most so Misha made the topic!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.