FN60fps's Radar Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ PASSED my Radar practical!

On my way!

1 Like

Callsign: G-USMN

Visual: no issues except I would have preferred to be turned base around middle of cone. No need to vector planes all the way to end of cone.

GPS: No Issues

Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks! @Usman_A @callaa @ThePotato for flying!

KSBP Is now closed!

1 Like

YA-HOO heavy:

You could have said “turn right heading 60” and “descend and maintain 3000” in the same message. Everything else was okay.

1 Like

Ah man sorry I didn’t make this one. I hope I’ll make it next time!

1 Like

Yeah, I agree with you that VIS should be a shortcut at half one, however, at KSBP there is 3K terrain on half downwind/ base. That’s why I decided to send you all the way to the end of the cone at the correct altitude (3K). Thanks for coming 🙂

All good! (10)

1 Like

Yeah, I should have issued vectors earlier since your flight plan was not a GPS approach. I did not want to issue you a steep descend from 5k to 3k. That’s why I started to descend you earlier. Thanks for coming! 🙂

It was a GPS approach! I used the procedures tab to file my flightplan

1 Like

Hey, all I am open at PHOG 🌺

Runway 02 in use!

Feel free to stop by if you can 🙂

@BT_HANDLES @J-F_V @VibrantPixel @Daniel_Steinman @Michael_Sides1 @callaa @Henrik003 @AviatorRyan @T6W

3 Likes

Feedback Delta 1 Controller: FN60FPS

ILS: No issue from my end

Feedback are above

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by! 😊

1 Like

PHOG Approach is now closed! Thanks stopping by!

So sorry I missed you

1 Like

Np, I might open tonight!

1 Like

Ping here ofc and msg me on discord pls

For sure! (10)

1 Like

Hey, all I am open at OAKB in training server

Runway 29 is in use!

Feel free to stop by if you can 🙂

@BT_HANDLES @J-F_V @VibrantPixel @Daniel_Steinman @Michael_Sides1 @callaa @Henrik003 @AviatorRyan @T6W

1 Like

I am currently making a video for YT. But I can stop by in about 5 minutes or so!

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like