FN60fps’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A (Passed the practical)

just ask ifatc team to check if there’s training session at that time

1 Like

Sadly I can’t come

1 Like

Wait actually, somehow my sub renewed

1 Like

there’s a grace period

One quick question for anyone here that knows, how do you know if a GA aircraft is going to make a full stop if they have not requested a full stop? and they are slowing down to 30 knots.

Hey, thanks for the pattern work. Was trying out my new joystick!

1 Like

Thanks for the great ATC! Did some great pattern

1 Like

Hey! Nice session, I’ll sent feedback via DM soon.

1 Like

Thanks for coming!

If someone here could try to answer my question, that’ll be great!

around 30-40 knots

1 Like

Try ask @Declan_O or @Chris_Hoss

1 Like

Yes usually when they start to decrease speed to a speed suitable for a runway exit

1 Like

@Chris_Hoss But Sometimes aircraft tend to slow down too much about 10 knots on the runway and I send them the Exit runaway command, then I see that they start to take off again, I end up looking dumb!

Then the plane never announce full stop

1 Like

Thanks, that helps!

1 Like

But from what I know, The “Clear for the option” clears the airplane for low-approach, touch and go, and landing or full stop. @VibrantPixel

No it’s not, depends on the person doing the pattern

Yes cleared for the option was for touch and go and full stop if they announce full stop

And also if the plane announce full stop before clearance consider give them cleared to land

1 Like

If this happens and you sent the message best way to fix it would be to send ‘disregard last message’

1 Like

Thanks this answered my question! Sorry for two questions but…

What happens If an aircraft has a filled flight plan? Should I still give them a pattern entry or just cleared them to land?