FlySwiss VA 🇨🇭 | Swiss Precision is what we offer | Over 730hours logged!

I’ll pm you it’s easier…

1 Like

ok but what do i need to do to start

1 Like

atc
If anyone else is looking for a place to do atc, please fill in the form like a pilot, and we’ll get you sorted and train you!

2 Likes

Just a little suggestion to make your VA looks more professional: stop bumping your topic. You created nearly half of the posts (19/43) in this topic, yet you still make some totally unnecessary edits, which clearly leads me to think you just want some additional attention. I have absolutely no problem if you post something that adds something to the discussion or if you correct a spelling mistake, but most of your edits are minor and clearly made to bump.

List of the posts with unnecessary edits

Swiss VA 🇨🇭 | Swiss Precision is what we offer | Now recruiting!

Thank you and good luck with your VA.

5 Likes

Just a quick heads up, Swiss VA and Dynamic X are doing an Airshow if you want to join or spectate Click Here!

1 Like

update

We now changed name! Apparently Lufthansa (Swiss is part of it) doesn’t want any va with it’s name either. We have now changed to flyswiss va

Here’s the new logo

5 Likes

Guys check out our next event!

3 Likes

Our first event is tomorrow! For anyone interested it’s going to be an airshow plus a flight after it.

2 Likes

would like to apply, who need I to contact?

1 Like

You can pm me with your email, or fill in the form at the website.

1 Like

Sounds cool! Is there a way to keep track of hours flown with the Airline?

2 Likes

Yes we have a sheet we update with all of the pilots individual hours, and all of the hours all together

Every week o send the stats. I keep track of your flight plans individually and the hours individually too. I also do a total.

1 Like

I have created a flight plan document, I actually fill it out while I’m flying, if having pilots turn those in would help you guys, I’d be happy to send it to you guys. I will definitely join this Swiss VA. I can’t fill out the form right now because I am at school, but I will apply when I get home.

3 Likes

Sorry I’m a bit confused… what is it that you made?
For your application, depending on when you send it, expect getting the invitation to slack tomorrow morning. I’ll be going to bed soon, so I won’t be able to answer until tomorrow morning

1 Like

Ah yes, however long it takes is fine, I’m on central time so its like 2:00 pm now.

I made a document… its a flight plan so it has things like planned cruising altitude and actual cruising altitude, and planned flight time vs. actual flight time.

I have the URL right here if you would like to look at it. I’m really looking forward to getting involved in y’all’s community, let me know if I can help you guys in any other way.

3 Likes

FlySwiss has recently made a Instagram account! Go check it out!
https://www.instagram.com/flyswissvirtualif/

We also recently passed 450,000 hours logged in 1 and a half months!

3 Likes

Consider editing that 450000 hours above, I believe its a mistake. Unless you have hundreds of full time IF pilots there is no way you logged almost 19000 days worth of flight time, in just 90 :)

2 Likes

Yes we are trying to work out the true number just now.

1 Like

Check slack😂😉 all the info is there @AndroidPilot

It’s 450 hours (more now) but basically it should have been written with a dot instead of a coma. That’s all…

3 Likes