Flyr 737-800

This livery is needed!

1 Like

Have to disagree on the low-profit comment @Neman_Rahmani . The fleet Widerœ operates fits the Norwegian challenging landscape and passenger demand, the kortbane network is profitable, thats why the ”Gold egg” was sold when SAS was near bankruptcy and required cash urgently to survive.

Talking about Flyr livery, it is a very welcome add on. Going to vote for this later on. 😉

1 Like

Haha @MathiasG, you took back your comment!

3 Likes

As Norwegian has only 2 aircrafts in IF, Widerœ 1, SAS closer to 10 (including Blue1), I think there is room for 1 Flyr livery on B738 😉

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe it is coming in the 22.1 livery! We saw Pegasus on the 738!

2 Likes

This has to be added to the sim long ago we Norwegians have got some new toys

3 Likes

Since I saw one today at GVA I would love to see it added! The livery is really cool!

2 Likes

I saw this coming to EFHK a bit ago. I think it’s an stunning livery and needs to be added, but I don’t have votes😪

3 Likes

Bumping this up

1 Like

Finally could release a vote for this <3
Looking forward to see this livery in IF.

Huh 🤔 I don’t know what to think about this livery all it’s livery components look like they came from different planes, but just for the name you got a vote.

https://www.planespotters.net/photo/1283117/ln-fga-flyr-boeing-737-82rwl

Better picture here, maybe?

4 Likes

Well it looks good, I just really don’t like the engine and winglets

3 Likes

I do actually agree with you, I’m myself is not a big fan of the color and the design on the winglets and engine, but I’m just very interested having this livery on the sim because we do not have so many Norwegians airlines in the sim so :)

3 Likes

Flying them later today OSL-ALC would be lovely to have this new Norwegian airline in the sim u have my vote

1 Like

May have to slide into Flyr ow Instagram account and ask them if they could contact Infinite Flight and make it happen.

That new purple US carrier contacted Infinite Flight so Flyr can do it too

1 Like

I really like this livery :) you have my vote!

1 Like

Fully giving my support on this lovely livery based in my favourite nation!

1 Like

30 votes, that’s good, but how many votes do we need before it will be confirmed livery?

1 Like

We don’t know, but we need to keep voting! It can depend on how many liveries are confirmed and all sorts of stuff.

1 Like