Flyr 737-800

This is a feature request for the FLYR livery on the 737-800. Reg. LN-FGA
(FLYR means flying in Norwegian)

Credit: Kamil Pisarski

Flyr - A brand new Norwegian low cost airline. First flight will take place June 30. Oslo-Tromsoe (ENGM-ENTC)

Fleet: Boeing 737-800 (6-8 aircraft by the end of 2021)
Callsign: Greenstar
ICAO: FOX

Wow! That’s the best start-up livery I have seen until now!

3 Likes

Love the color of the tail. Its unique! 😍

7 Likes

This livery is awesome. That callsign is interesting as well. :)

1 Like

It is a very nice livery but I won’t be cancelling one of my votes, sorry.

1 Like

Nice livery but unfortunately I have no votes left.

1 Like

Nice! Voted! 🤩

1 Like

This livery is absolutely lovely, needs to be in the sim in my opinion

2 Likes

You got my vote! :)

2 Likes

Voted for my national Airline here in Norway! “Heia Norge”. Would really like to see this added in the sim, since it can compete with the existing LCC (low-cost carriers) like Wizz Air, Ryanair, EasyJet etc. And Flyr also have a big route network to come in the future, the new ones like Alicante, Malaga, Nice etc.

Pretty big in my opinion!

4 Likes

Not a big fan of this airline as a norwegian, but you get my vote

2 Likes

Voted! 😍 Love the livery!

1 Like

What’s wrong in being a Norwegian Airline? (Just curious, you know?)

Personally, I don’t see the point of having another major airline in Norway, we already have SAS, Norwegian and Widerøe and Norway is not a big country. I see why the US have so many airlines because it’s a big country, but Norway with 5 million residents there is really no need for 4 major airlines.

I don’t know if that was a good reason, but who knows maybe I’ll change my mind in the future, since Flyr has ordered 737 Max.

1 Like

More diversity between airlines is important, and especially in Norway, where people tend to have different price budgets and even which airline they prefer. And in Norway, it’s correct that the number of inhabitants is lower than other major countries in the world, but for sure I can tell you that, many are traveling, and by many, I really mean MANY!

Is Intra-Scandinavia with Sweden and Denmark the largest holder of the airline.

Norwegian airline is correct, but the largest holder is sited in Dublin, Ireland! So it is basically a split share between the countries, (even Sweden hold their stakes).

Norwegian, but mainly for low-profit routes where ordinary 737/A320 family can’t reach, and it’s not like Norway’s Flagship/National Carrier if you know what I mean! Flyr is an LCC but, they have intentions to be “Only Norwegian carrier” /National Carrier!

I respect your opinion on Flyr, but for me Norwegian and SAS works perfectly for me.

1 Like

Haha, I respect yours too! In my opinion, all the airline that’s listed is good enough!

1 Like