Flykll

We’rbgbgfdhjyjyujuyyhy

18 Likes

We’ve been notified of mobile compatibility issues with our thread. We advise customers to use desktop to properly display our thread and specifically it’s content.

3 Likes

There is no Staff applying in your VA page

1 Like

We’ve actually had a high rate of applicants applying this last week, we’re not entirely sure why you’ve made this assumption…

If you’re after a link to our careers simply click here.

Thanks!

1 Like

I am having trouble logging in

Sorry to hear about that. To better assist you please contact our LiveChat feature on our website thanks!

Time for anouther FNF and perfect opportunity for the Qantas B787 to fly in and show off the best VA on IF.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

1 Like

This year, Qantas Virtual Group will release their annual report to the Infinite Flight community and to our members. The annual report lists our performance, the latest and our progress as well as information on our growth, sustainability and innovation.

We expect this annual report to be viewable next week.

Have questions? Don’t hesitate to ask, send us a message or write a reply!

08 pm

3 Likes

Yes, we agree. Our annual report is looking good, we can’t wait to share our progress with you!

4 Likes

We’re just about ready to present our Annual Report, scroll to our main thread to view the most recent information about our report and what’s in store for you.

Or, click below!

1 Like

We’re just about ready for takeoff, this means electronic devices are switched off!

That’s exactly what’s happening at ifqantasvirtual.com, we kept the crewcentre up for our members.

We’ll be back soon, I promise!

2 Likes

We apologise for the delay, we’re live and we continue to update our website!

Due to an early publishing, some features may not work as desired. Contact us for any issues you’re experiencing.

1 Like

Wow, it’s neat to see how QVA is prepared for the Global update. I hadn’t filed a flight for several weeks, and now in the PIREP airport list is has all the Qantas destinations…really awesome to see!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, Spencer!

But really, it’s about you as a member and providing you with the best experience - being organised is just a small fraction of the big picture we constantly work towards.

Thanks for being a part of it!

1 Like

Thank you for building such a well-maintained and organized VA! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Welcoming @David_Lockwood to Qantas Virtual Group.

Mr Lockwood has worked with Qantas Virtual Group in the past as our Executive Director and will be returning as our Director of Flight Operations.

Are you like David and interested in joining Qantas Virtual Group?

Check out our careers and lead Infinite Flight’s finest Virtual Airline and work with an exceptional team of experts in the Virtual Airline industry.

3 Likes

Back in the saddle as the Director of Flight Operations, see our latest Mid Week Flutter event, all welcome to come along, look forward to seeing you in the air!

3 Likes

Ooh, very nice, I like it! Also, welcome back as an executive! @David_Lockwood

3 Likes

Looks great on PC/Desktop but to me the mobile version is a little glitchy. Might want to look into that.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, it’s a work in progress :)