Flying with Gordon {Seattle KSEA}

DL 764 (ATL-SEA) {FO}
1:33pm-3:53pm
5hrs 20mins
Boeing 737-900er
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Hey fam!! Today, I flew from Atlanta to Seattle, WA. This was a pretty cool flight due to the heavy load that we had. We took off with a 77% load factor and landed with a load factor of a little more than 50% 🤭 Despite our heavy load, the “first officer” managed to grease the 900er into Seattle this afternoon!! It was a pretty cool flight and it was probably the best cross country flight I’ve had so far. Anyway, I hope you all had as great of a day as I did, and I look forward to seeing you all in the skies!!

1. LiveFlight tracking

1. Preparing for departure at gate A12

1. Rotating off of runway 26L with our flaps at 15° and our speed slowly increasing. What a nice takeoff carried out by the “first officer”!!

1. Cruising over the Mississippi River crossing into the state of Arkansas

1. Flying south of Idaho Falls looking towards the state of Utah!! If you look far enough, you’d be looking at the great salt lake 😮

1. I have to admit that the Northwest has some of my favorite views of scenery 🤩 I HAVE to fly this route in real life one day!! BTW, you’re looking at the Payette National Forest located near Cascade, Idaho

1. Fast forward to final approach on Seattle’s runway 16R

1. A nice, smooth touch down into Seattle carried out by our “First Officer”

1. Letting the plane take a break at gate A4

1. Here’s the approach into Seattle this afternoon. Left downwind onto runway 16R
22 Likes

I flew from Cancun to LAX yesterday and landed @ 12:00AM EDT what a long flight 😢,

Nice photos

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a 4hour flight I believe. Thanks, btw

MY HOME TOWN NOT BIASED 10000000/10 lol there good shots even without bias

1 Like

Beautiful photos! The scenery on the route is amazing too!

1 Like

More like 5 hours and 30 mins :/

1 Like

@Aviatorwyatt lol. I actually landed just after you and another pilot took off for San Francisco!! At least I think that was you 😬

@Infiniteflight2 Thank you!! Man, the scenery during the whole flight was awesome, but there’s something about the Northwest that is just SO much better 🤩

2 Likes

Jeez 😬 You must’ve had a pretty strong headwind on the way to LAX. Usually, CUN-LAX/LAX-CUN takes around 4 hours…

Yeah that was me

1 Like

@Aviatorwyatt What a coincidence!! How was the landing in SFO?

1 Like

My game crashed

1 Like

But I did another flight with him from LAX to SFO and we have a group flight PM together:)

1 Like

Game crashes suck 🤦🏾‍♂️ Hopefully that second flight worked out better!!

It did go better:)

1 Like

Nice shots! The Boise National Forest, just south of the Payette, is amazing in person. Highly recommend.

1 Like

This is definitely gonna be on my list of places to go!!

1 Like

If you can, go white water rafting on the Payette River! It’s awesome!

1 Like

What How GIFs | Tenor

Im guessing its timezones probably
Which server cus I think I see myself if it was Training
Anyways Good Pics though !

1 Like

First off, thank you!! As for the time, Seattle is 3 hours behind Atlanta. Lastly, my flight took place on the expert server.

1 Like

Idk how I feel about white water rafting, but I’ll put it on my to do list lol

1 Like