DL 2232 (ATL-STX)
Captain J. Gordon
Today, I flew down to St. Croix in the Virgin Islands!! The flight was pretty easy and it was not too long or too short. It was pretty turbulent for most of the flight, then the winds calmed down once we got closer to the island. There were some absolutely stunning views for the majority of the trip even though we were mostly over the open ocean. Delta’s Caribbean flights usually fly over the Bahamas and Turks and Caicos, but this time we were east of all of that. Anyway, I had a great flight and I’m looking forward to the return flight tomorrow. Peace and love to everyone 😁✊🏾 and as always, I’ll see you in the skies!!!
- LiveFlight tracking
- Preparing for departure at ATL’s gate E3
- Rotating off of runway 27R. Atlanta was very windy today. We had a crosswind of 15-17kts during takeoff
- Climbing out of a very turbulent Atlanta. Views from main cabin
- Flying over Charleston, SC before making a sharp turn towards St. Croix. Views from first class
- The open ocean 🌊 Views from main cabin
- Flying west of San Juan, Puerto Rico during descent!! Views from main cabin
- Final approach onto STX’s runway 10. Another crosswind of 16kts 🌬
- Shutting down the engines and getting ready for the layover in St. Croix!!!
- LiveFlight approach