Flying with Gordon Pt. 67

DL 2232 (ATL-STX)
10:00am-2:39pm
3hrs 39mins
Boeing 737-800
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Today, I flew down to St. Croix in the Virgin Islands!! The flight was pretty easy and it was not too long or too short. It was pretty turbulent for most of the flight, then the winds calmed down once we got closer to the island. There were some absolutely stunning views for the majority of the trip even though we were mostly over the open ocean. Delta’s Caribbean flights usually fly over the Bahamas and Turks and Caicos, but this time we were east of all of that. Anyway, I had a great flight and I’m looking forward to the return flight tomorrow. Peace and love to everyone 😁✊🏾 and as always, I’ll see you in the skies!!!

1. LiveFlight tracking

1. Preparing for departure at ATL’s gate E3

1. Rotating off of runway 27R. Atlanta was very windy today. We had a crosswind of 15-17kts during takeoff

1. Climbing out of a very turbulent Atlanta. Views from main cabin

1. Flying over Charleston, SC before making a sharp turn towards St. Croix. Views from first class

1. The open ocean 🌊 Views from main cabin

1. Flying west of San Juan, Puerto Rico during descent!! Views from main cabin

1. Final approach onto STX’s runway 10. Another crosswind of 16kts 🌬

1. Shutting down the engines and getting ready for the layover in St. Croix!!!

1. LiveFlight approach
23 Likes

I like it, do the landing was cool?!

1 Like

That’s some cool island scenery! Nice photos!

Part 70 is coming up soon. 👀

2 Likes

Amazing flight!
Have you ever flown from Seattle to Anchorage? I think it’s operated by a 737.

1 Like

The landing was pretty smooth. I wouldn’t call it a butter, but it was smooth

Indeed it is!!

1 Like

No, I wanted to fly up to Anchorage, but infinite flight doesn’t have the real scenery and that’s the only reason that I would go there

1 Like

When did you get back to Atlanta lol >_< , We were in Chicago, yesterday I think.

Do you do career mode?

1 Like

Yeah, but then I have my cheat days when I do some fun-flying. And I have days when I fly with others. On my cheat days, I just spawn wherever I’m needed!!