DL 1869 (ATL-PLS) | DL 1872 (PLS-ATL)
9:45am-12:35pm | 1:55pm-5:07pm
2hrs 50mins | 3hrs 12mins
Captain J. Gordon
I want to start off by saying, @Pingu this is for you!! This flight was specifically requested and I’m glad that I chose to go through with the request!! Beautiful views and great scenery. I highly recommend this destination. It’s not the easiest to get into since there’s no NAV approach with a glide slope, but it makes it a challenge which means fun. I was greeted by a couple of other airlines going to their various destinations which I wasn’t expecting. The most intense part was that during the landing, there was traffic on final while I was back taxiing on the runway. I was told to expedite and I had just barely made it off the taxiway in time. Not gonna say too much, but I hope you all had an amazing day. As always, I’ll see you in the skies!! 😊
- LiveFlight tracking (ATL-PLS)
- Preparing for departure at ATL’s gate F9
- Parallel departure out of Atlanta!!
- Final approach onto PLS’ runway 10
- Shutting down at gate 4 after the intense taxi to the gate
- LiveFlight tracking (PLS-ATL)
- Preparing for departure at PLS’ gate 4
- Rotating off of runway 10 for our journey back to Atlanta
- Final approach onto ATL’s runway 27L
- Shutting down the engines at ATL’s gate F3
The coolest part about the flight is that there was a 12kt crosswind during both landings!!