Flying with Gordon Pt. 53

DL 560 (SFO-ATL)
8:00am-3:24pm
4hrs 24mins
Boeing 737-900er
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Today, I flew back to Atlanta from San Francisco!! This flight was extremely smooth and as always, easy to do. You can never really go wrong with cross-country flights. I really enjoy the cross-country flights that I do. (ATL-LAX, ATL-SFO, ATL-PDX, ATL-SEA etc.) I highly recommend these routes for anyone who likes long-haul domestic flights. Anyway, I hope you all had a great day and as always, I’ll see you in the skies 😊

1. LiveFlight tracking

1. Preparing for departure at SFO’s gate D16 as the sun rises

1. Climbing off of runway 1R departing East

1. Climbing out of the Bay Area with views of OAK and SFO in the distance

1. Flying South of Aspen, CO. I forgot where my exact location was 😬 First class views

1. “2hrs later” ~ Spongebob. Main cabin views of our right base turn into Atlanta with a little spoiler action

1. Final approach onto ATL’s runway 26R

1. Turning off of runway 26R after a VERY smooth landing 😎👨🏾‍✈️

1. Shutting down the engines and taking a breather after this coast-to-almost coast flight at gate A15

1. LiveFlight approach. Right downwind (my favorite)
15 Likes

☝🏾 Be sure to go back and look at Pt. 52 ☝🏾

2 Likes

#Boeing #737 #Captain

1 Like

Next time make sure to space the topics by 24 hours, all good tho!

Otherwise great shots :)

2 Likes

ThIs WaS 20 hOuRs AfTeR yOuR oThEr OnE! Jkjk, don’t want to be that guy. Great shots once again Gordon!

2 Likes

Mind explaining what the hashtags are for…?

Nice shots, as always :)

3 Likes

Thank you, and I use them to “bump” the post. I usually like for my posts to at least get 15 likes then I don’t care 😂 I know, how selfish of me lol

Thank you, and I honestly didn’t even notice 😬 usually I would be mad but I forgot 🤷🏾‍♂️ Tbh, infinite flight should update the rules. 10 pictures, 24 hours, all that other crap shouldn’t be a concern

1 Like

Thank you 😁