Flying with Gordon Pt. 43

DL 1890 (ATL-PTY)
10:25am-2:27pm
4hrs 2mins
Boeing 737-800
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Today, I flew from Atlanta down to Panama City, Panama!! This flight went extremely well and I’m glad that it did after a week of not flying. For this flight to have been so long, it went by very fast. I have no complaints and I hope you all had a great day. I’m keeping it short and sweet, so I’ll see you all in the skies 😊👨🏾‍✈️😎

1. LiveFlight tracking

1. Preparing for departure at ATL’s gate F7

1. Lining up on runway 9L

1. Rotating off of runway 9L. Featuring a Delta A321 preparing for departure up to Detroit

1. Approaching Panama City. Views from first class

1. Final approach into Panama City. Views from main cabin

1. Final approach onto PTY’s runway 3R

1. Slowing down on runway 3R

1. Shutting down the engines at at PTY’s gate 112

1. LiveFlight approach
23 Likes

You really like the Delta 737

Good Pics :)

1 Like

I do and thank you!!

1 Like

Nice pics!!!

1 Like

@JGordon, I love that trip. I went to Panama City twice with Copa Airlines as a connecting flight to go to Santa Clara Cuba and now going to Curaçao.

1 Like

I love how you narrated the whole story. I will definitely be reading future flights. Great job and simple but nice screenshots.

1 Like

nice pics, cant wait for the next one. maybe for #50 you cloud do a group flight IDK its youre choice

1 Like

Thank you 😁

1 Like

I wish I was doing big traveling like that 🥺

1 Like

I might have to think about that one 🤔

1 Like

Thank you!! Go back and read some past ones. I’m sure you’ll enjoy them

@JGordon

my favuorite thing in IFC

1 Like

That warms me up!! 😁

1 Like

Jeeeeeez Gordon. 43 parts that’s dedication. Its always a nice to see post like these, seeing people’s adventures around the IF world

Nice shots as always great approach as well keep up the work

1 Like

Wow, this series has been going for a while, your dedication to it is incredible. Great pictures, looks like a fun one!

2 Likes

Thank you 😊 will do!!

1 Like

Thank you!! I try my best

1 Like

@JGordon, have you ever flown Delta Airlines A330 KATL-DNMM? If not you should try it because it would be lovely if you visit my country one day.

It’s Delta Airlines Flight 54 KATL-DNMM or Delta Airlines Flight 214 KJFK-DNMM if you would like.

1 Like

Sounds interesting. I’ll get into long hauls eventually…

1 Like

@Udeme_Ekpo You should try Nigeria. It’s a West African country