Flying with Gordon Pt. 33

DL 1225 (ATL-OMA) | DL 1225 (OMA-ATL)
3:39pm-4:56pm | 6:16pm-9:15pm
2hrs 17mins | 1hr 59mins
Boeing 737-800
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Today, I flew to Omaha, Nebraska and back to Atlanta!! Today was a pretty good day. Very windy, but that’s never a problem 😉 We took off from ATL’s 26L and landed on OMA’s 32L. I came in just a little high and I actually landed on one wheel 🤩 (How cool is that?!) because I came in a little high, I landed just before the touchdown zone ended.
(Plus it was very windy in Omaha)I was a few feet away from a go around 😬 On the Return flight, we took off from OMA’s RWY 36 and made a right downwind for ATL’S 26R. Let me tell you, this has been my GREASIEST landing ever 😎👨🏾‍✈️ Both landings were smooth today but that second one blew my mind 🤯 (I hope some of the other pilots in ATL were watching 😂) anyways, keep scrolling for a special detail about today’s flight 👇🏾👇🏾

So, the coolest part about my flight today is that the actual 737-800 flying DL1225 shares the same registration as the Delta 737-800 on infinite flight!! The IF Delta 738 is registered as N3746H and so was the actual plane that flew DL1225 today. I though that this was cool because this is the second time that this has happened 😊 anyway, y’all have a great night and I’ll see you in the skies 😁

21 Likes

Nice pictures!!

1 Like

It’s always a treat reading your on-going chronicles!

2 Likes

Great photos!

1 Like

Thank you 😁

1 Like

I appreciate that ✊🏾❤️

1 Like

Thanks, I try my best 😊

1 Like

Good to see Omaha getting some love! Great shots!

1 Like

Let me know if you’d ever be down for a tandem flight of some kind! I’d love to make a guest appearance if it helps you out

1 Like

Great photos! Just recently flew this route in IF in a 717 as DL1225

1 Like

Great pictures!

1 Like

Thank you 😁

Yeah, they just switched it to a 738 from a 717 recently. I think they alternate back and forth though

1 Like

I’ll keep you updated 😁