Flying with Gordon Pt. 30 “This is it!”

DL 1429 (BWI-ATL)
9:10am-11:00am
1hr 50mins
Boeing 737-900er
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Today, I flew from Baltimore back home to Atlanta!! Today’s flight was a very good one. Nice, smooth, and quick 😁 We took off from KBWI’s RWY28 and landed on KATL’s 8L. Upon landing, there was a Delta 738 lining up for departure on 8R which was something cool. (Not a lot of people fly the Delta 737 😢) As you’ve read from the title, this series has come to an end… ON THE TRAINING SERVER 🥳 I am officially moving on to the expert server!! 😁I’ve been able to go expert for a while, but I wanted to do some more practicing on the training server before I moved on and got more violations 😂 So, stay tuned to see my series on the expert server. Until then, see you in the skies!! 😎👨🏾‍✈️

23 Likes

Congratulations on moving up to expert server! I could see you enjoying the days when IFATC hosts KATL.

1 Like

Great job, congrats on the upgrade! Enjoy the professionalism and the people that follow ATC instructions.

Great photos!

1 Like

Thank you for your support 😁✊🏾❤️

1 Like

Thank you for your support ✊🏾❤️

2 Likes

Great shots! Enjoy your time on the expert server!

1 Like

Thank you ✊🏾❤️

2 Likes

Noooooo the series is over!

Great job though, looking forward to seeing you on Expert!

1 Like

Hey @JGordon I would like to fly with you sometime!
I love your pics they look awesome!

1 Like

We can arrange that!! Let me know when you’re available and I’ll let you know when I’m available and we’ll go from there!! 😁

1 Like

It’s not over, I’m just moving to the expert server. That’s where the series will continue!! 😂

2 Likes

Ohh, that’s good!

2 Likes

@JGordon I am on the training sever

1 Like

I am available right now actually I am at BWI Gate B7 heading to Denver via Atlanta

1 Like

@Mukundan_Srivatsa U want to fly with me to Denver via ATL?

2 Likes

Hey @SWA1997! Welcome to the community. Please, if you could, could you avoid off-topic discussion in your posts such as these:

1 Like

He’s fine, I asked him!!

1 Like

Yep. Just a friendly reminder. Great photos. Welcome to expert! 🎉🎉🎉

1 Like

Thank you 😁❤️✊🏾

Now just wait for me to get a sub

1 Like