Flying with Gordon Pt. 29

DL 1414 (ATL-BWI)
5:56pm-7:40pm
1hr 44mins
Boeing 737-900er
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Today, I flew from Atlanta to Baltimore!! Today’s flight went very well even though it was dark outside (I usually don’t do well when it’s dark, even when driving my car 😂) We took off from KATL’s 9L and landed on KBWI’s RWY 10. The landing was just a little firm as we came in faster than usual. The flight was quick and smooth so there are no complaints!! That’s enough for today, so I’ll see you all in the skies!! 😎👨🏾‍✈️ (Keep scrolling for something cool)

Now, here’s the most unique thing about my flight today, the actual plane on DL1414 is registered as N871DN and infinite flight’s Delta 739 is registered as N871DN 😁 I thought that that was very cool 😎 👇🏾👇🏾

19 Likes

Here’s the edited version!! The first one was 🤢

I always love when that happens, especially in big fleets. Adds the little extra to it.

Doesn’t improve my landings either to be honest…

Thanks for sharing your flight and pictures! Especially the last one has a really nice perspective :)

2 Likes

Whenever I go into the IFC, I know I can find a “Flying with Gordon” topic 😜. Always glad to stop by and see your flights in the 737.

Nice photos, I love the edit on the last one! Too bad it’s a little blurry.

1 Like

You’re very welcome!! Stay tuned for more 😁

1 Like

Thank you 😊 side note is that I took that picture off a YouTube video 😂 just for the registration number though.

1 Like

Honestly this is why i come here
Beautiful photos btw

1 Like

😂 thank you!!

1 Like

Wow Part 29 already! Awesome Pictures!

2 Likes

Thank you!! 😁

1 Like