Flying with Gordon Pt. 24

DL 333 (ATL-SEA)
11:49am-2:15pm
5hrs 26mins
Boeing 737-900er
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Today, I flew to Seattle on what seemed to be the windiest day ever 😂 Today’s flight was very windy and turbulent. The highest wind we had was 120kts, but the 739 surprisingly handled the turbulence quite well!! We took off from ATL’s 8R 🙄 and landed on SEA’s 16R. As usual, I greased the landing 😎👨🏾‍✈️ Overall, today was a good day!! I hope you all can say the same 😁 See you in the skies!!

13 Likes

Every airliner flight that I do. 😂

Great photos Gordon!

2 Likes

😂 thank you

1 Like

Can’t wait for part 100 :)

2 Likes

We might make it to 100 before 2021 🤷🏾‍♂️

3 Likes

In the 6th one you were over lake cascade in Idaho, this lake is 100mi away from whereI live!

1 Like

Great spotting. I would’ve never know that 😂

1 Like

You’re so right! I flew from KATL-KMSP in the DAL B739 today and I had a headwind of 138 kts!

1 Like

Yikes 😬 I can only imagine how turbulent that was

It was pretty horrible. Fun flight though!

1 Like

I know the feeling. It makes you want to quit the flight

1 Like

How was the visibilty ? KDFW was pretty tricky. About 1/4.

1 Like

When I first started in Atlanta, it was 1/4SM then it started to clear up as shown in the pictures. I guess it was a very cloudy day because a lot of airports had low visibility. I was surprised at how beautiful it was in Seattle, especially with all the fires

Well there aren’t any fires west of seattle so the jet stream isn’t pushing the smoke

1 Like

Well that’s good, I guess

1 Like

The more I see the title, the more I think that you are on a quest for the lamb SoooooOOOoOS

1 Like

What is the lamb? 😂

1 Like