Flying with Gordon Pt. 23

DL 1354 (ATL-MKE) | DL 1354 (MKE-ATL)
11:28am-12:23pm | 1:43pm-4:37pm
1hr 55mins | 1hr 54mins
Delta
Boeing 737-900er
Captain J. Gordon

Today, I flew to Milwaukee and back to Atlanta!! Today was a very good flying day. The coolest part was that the actual DL 1354 had to go around!! Iโ€™m assuming itโ€™s because a Southwest flight from Nashville was still on the runway ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ During departure out of MKE, we had a last minute runway change from 7R to 1L. Iโ€™m glad that I was paying attention to FlightRadar24 ๐Ÿ˜‚ We took off from 1L and made a very sharp 180ยฐ heading south towards ATL. Overall today was a very good day ๐Ÿ˜ I hope you all can say the sameโ€ฆ

14 Likes

Really Cool!

1 Like

Looks like you had a little crosswind in that second photo! I always love reading and looking through these. Nice work.

1 Like

Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€โœˆ๏ธ

1 Like

I did, but of course, I greased the landing ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€โœˆ๏ธ

#737 #pilot #delta

Completely random. Whatโ€™s your favorite STAR in ATL, mines is personally the one the leads over LZU.

Nice photos :)

1 Like

Suggestion:

ATL-BNA

1 Like

Honestly, they are all fun!! I usually like doing the ones that require me to do a downwind because they require you to pay close attention. The ones that require a base turn get a little annoying because there are little 1-5 degree turns every 2 minutes and you know how infinite flight aircraft handle turns

Iโ€™ve done that one before, give me another one!!

Alanta to Buffalo

1 Like

ATL - DTW?

Suggestion.

1 Like

Alanta to BWI.
ATL- Norfolk

1 Like

Ayeeeeee, Wisconsinite here ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™‚๏ธ, thanks for flying to Milwaukee, awesome route!

1 Like

BWI sounds like a plan!! Iโ€™ll be sure to tag you when the flight is completed

1 Like

Itโ€™s my job ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€โœˆ๏ธ Thank you for your support!! ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Iโ€™ve donโ€™t that too ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Now you should know that I fly 737โ€™s for Deltaโ€ฆ that is a 717 route ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Wow! It takes dedication to make a 23 part #screenshots-and-videos series! Great pictures, always love to read through one of your topics.

1 Like

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€โœˆ๏ธ

1 Like