Flying with Gordon Pt. 21

DL 751 (PDX-ATL)
8:00am-3:26pm
4hrs 26mins
Boeing 737-900er
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Today, I flew the return flight to Atlanta from Portland!! As always, todayโ€™s flight was very good. We had a little bit of turbulence as there was an 120kt tailwind, but the flight wasnโ€™t as bumpy. Takeoff was smooth and so was landing. I floated a little bit, but I stayed in the touchdown zone ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€โœˆ๏ธ Today was a beautiful day and I hope that you all can say the same!! Have a great rest of the day ๐Ÿ˜

14 Likes

I think youโ€™re now one of my favorite screenshot series on IFC! I have also that route IRL before.

2 Likes

Well Flying with Gordon is now old enough to drink ๐Ÿฅ‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes

Thank you!! That put a huge smile on my face ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€โœˆ๏ธ

1 Like

Yessir ๐Ÿคช (just kidding๐Ÿ˜‚)

1 Like

Already would have been in Canada, just sayinโ€™.

1 Like

Hey. Before I looked at this topic I read the topic you made about how you do this. Reading that allowed me to really understand how much work you put into each and every one of these flights. I know I have been a critic before about these but I realized that you work so hard to do this. I wanted to say thank you for the amount of time you spend to do each flight.

For those of you who have not read the topic on how the flights are planned and carried out here is the link. Behind the Scenes of Flying with Gordon

1 Like

Thank you @Zhopkins !! That put a smile on my face ๐Ÿ˜โœŠ๐Ÿพโค๏ธ

1 Like

Yโ€™all guys want a hint at where heโ€™s flying right now? I found him on LF.

Guess!
OKC or TUL

@JGordon

1 Like

I bet the departure out of Portland was beautiful!

Very nice series from the beginning, I loved the insight you gave in the separate topic.

Still up as my favorite screenshots topics on the IFC!

1 Like

OKC is the place to be!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€โœˆ๏ธ

It was. I love doing those 180 turns on departure!!

1 Like

This is now officially my favorite screenshot trend. ๐Ÿ˜‚ im always looking forward to the next one!!

1 Like

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€โœˆ๏ธ

2 Likes

Whatโ€™s the age in Canada?

Varying on Province, 18-19.

1 Like

Wow!! Iโ€™m glad thatโ€™s not the age here in the states. These teens are already irresponsible

Its actually the latest age you can drink in the world.

1 Like

#delta #737 #captain