Flying with Gordon Pt. 20

DL 707 (ATL-PDX)
1:57pm-4:10pm
5hrs 13mins
Boeing 737-900er
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Today, I flew from Atlanta aaaaaaaalllll the way to Portland!! Today was such a great day😁 the flight was very smooth with the exception of a 90kt headwind before descent 🙄 Honestly, this has been one of my smoothest cross-country flights!! Today was a great day and I can’t complain. We took off from KATL’s 8R and landed on KPDX’s 28R. The landing was greased of course 😎👨🏾‍✈️ and that’s all there is to it. One thing I can say about Delta gates at PDX is that you have to brake pretty hard during runway turnoff because the gates are pretty much as soon as you clear the runway. I hope you all had a great day and I’ll see you in the skies!! Catch me on the training server as “Captain Gordon”. Come fly with me!! (Oh, and be sure to check out FWG Pt. 19 to see my trip to my hometown 😁)

9 Likes

Wow, part 20? I rarely see someone so committed to a series of #screenshots-and-videos posts, huge props to you.

And nice photos once again! Love the wing view!

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’m definitely dedicated!! And thank you ✊🏾😁

1 Like

Nice! You should do ATL-PHX

1 Like

I would, but they took the 739 off of the ATL-PHX route

Nice! You should try ATL- KXNA or ATL- Nassau

1 Like

ATL-XNA is a Delta Connection CRJ-900 route and ATL-NAS has been discontinued due to the virus I’m assuming. When ATL-NAS finally comes back, I’ll be sure to do it!!

1 Like