Flying with Gordon Pt. 2

DL 1322 (LAS-JFK) [CA]
7:25am-3:15pm
4hrs 50mins
Boeing 737-900er
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Hey fam!! Today, I flew from Las Vegas over to New York’s JFK. The flight went very well, but half of the flight was very turbulent. One of my favorite parts of the flight was the approach into JFK. I’ve flown into JFK plenty of times, but the approach from the west on 22L was quite unique. We did a half spiral around the airport and then landed. I can’t really explain it, so you’ll all see it in the pictures!! The landing was very smooth, done by yours truly 👨🏾‍✈️😎 I really thank God because so far, I’ve been doing a great job of taxiing to the correct gate 😊. Hopefully, we’ll soon have the gate numbers on the yellow/black lines leading to the gate or perhaps we’ll have gate numbers on the buildings. Anyway, don’t want to say too much. So, I hope you all have a great day, and I’ll see you in the skies!!

1. LiveFlight tracking

1. Preparing for departure at gate D36

1. Check out this cool shot I got with both the beacon and strobe lights 🤩 Rotating off of runway 26R

1. Climbing out of Las Vegas in a right upwind traffic pattern. Views from first class

1. Flying northeast of Toledo with a slight view of Detroit in the distance. Views from main cabin

1. Flying off the coast of Ohio. Views from first class

1. Flying over JFK as we make our semi spiral for 22L

1. Final approach on runway 22L

1. Shutting down the engines at gate B38

1. LiveFlight approach
15 Likes

Wonderful!!!
Making a strong comeback!!!
I hope you are enjoying your time back!!!

2 Likes

He protecc
He attacc
But most importantly
Flying with Gordon is bacc

Glad to have you and these series back. Looking forward to further parts!

2 Likes

I really appreciate that!! ✊🏾😊 And yes, I am enjoying my time back.

1 Like

Thank you for such an inspiring comment!! I look forward to keeping you happy with the series 😉

1 Like

Really glad to see you and this series back!

Great photos!

1 Like

Well thank you!! The best pictures are on my Instagram. Check ‘em out @ jgaviation

1 Like

Great to see the series back up and running! Or flying ;)

1 Like

Thank you, and I’m glad to provide you with a little excitement 😊

1 Like