Flying with Gordon Pt. 16

DL 775 (SFO-ATL)
7:29am-2:57pm
4hrs 28mins
Boeing 737-900er
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Today, I flew home (Atlanta) from San Francisco. Today’s flight went extremely well. The winds weren’t extreme today and the plane worked well. We took off from 1R at SFO and landed on 26R at ATL. We did something a little different too, we parked at the T Concourse. Most people who know Atlanta know that not too many Delta flights park here (especially 737’s) So, it was cool to be at the T gates. Anyway, I don’t have much to say about this flight besides thank God for allowing me to have a smooth flight!! 👨🏾‍✈️😎 Y’all have a great flying day and I’ll see you in the skies. Catch me on the training server as “Captain Gordon”. Come fly with me!!

8 Likes

Great pics, youre flight was alot smoother than mine today, I flew KGEG-KSEA and had and 105kt headwind at 24,000ft combined with mountains caused my plane to drop 17ft on with autopilot on and we hit 1.7gs. Some of the worst Ive experienced on IF

2 Likes

Wow. That’s pretty bad. I’ve been using the windy app to help me navigate around the winds. I had seen how the Washington State area would be facing some extreme winds. It’s funny because I just said to myself, “I’m glad I’m not going to Seattle”

It’s more than just Washington state, but you get the point I’m sure

2 Likes