Flying with Gordon! Pt. 1

DL 464 (ATL-SEA)
1:40pm-3:53pm
5hrs 13mins
Boeing 737-900er
Delta

Today, I flew to Seattle. Today’s flight was very challenging as we experienced some pretty bad turbulence as we got closer to the west coast. We had winds hitting us at 78kts. It had got pretty rough, but we made it!! Catch me flying on the training server as “Captain Gordon”. Come fly with me!!

10 Likes

Hey grate photos!

I would suggest to name you title like “Flying with Gordon Part 2” Or just curating the name.

I know my text is hard to understand so if you need me to explain in detail just PM me.

This I not a requirement, your current title makes it look like your making duplicate topics: again just merely a suggestion

Anyway keep up the good work! I hope see more threads :)

1 Like

That makes sense. I’ll definitely start doing that!!

1 Like

If you want to be more professional I’d suggest getting a realistic flight plan here:

👇

1 Like

Thank you. I might have to use this 😂

So do you always fly out of KATL?

1 Like

Yes, that’s my home airport

1 Like

Maybe try KATL-KMSP or KATL-KSLC? They’re both nice routes, flown them both before.

(KATL-KSLC is usually with a 767, but whatever lol 😂)

1 Like

Yeah, I fly 737’s. So, what I do is, go from Atlanta to Cancún then Cancún to Salt Lake City. Those are 739 routes

1 Like

I would like to say, i flew past at fl360, i’m glad i came across you

1 Like

You can sent me the video through, we want to see your bad turbulence? 😂

1 Like

Really? I probably wasn’t paying attention 😂

1 Like

I gotcha. I’ll send you a video when I get a chance

1 Like

you were away for like half an hour

1 Like

Probably longer. When I do cross country flights like that, I usually end up cleaning up or getting ready for more flights

Perfect, thank you! 🤓💯 Anytime, if u wanna to sent me through my personal email? or else? Contact me anytime.

1 Like

i was flying KIAH-KORD and you had departed for seattle maybe an hour or so as i came across you

1 Like

What airline?

united 1403