Flying with Gordon Pt. 1 (A Fresh Start)

ATL-MSP (DL1727) [CA] | MSP-LAS (DL1741) [FO]
12:19pm-1:59pm | 4:30pm-6:00pm
2hrs 40mins | 3hrs 30mins
Boeing 737-900er
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Well family, I am back!! I have chosen to restart the series and give myself a clean start. Before I do too much talking, please be sure to go and follow me on Instagram @ jgaviation It would be gladly appreciated and also, I follow back!! On my Instagram, you will find exclusive pics and videos that don’t make it to the IFC 👀 So, I’d give it a peek if I were you… Anyway, these flights went extremely well and it felt good to have a more precise flight or flights. I made a few mistakes that I will practice, but I mainly accomplished my goal of more precision and professional flying. I am still practicing correct taxi speeds, turnoff speeds, landing speeds, aileron/rudder deflection, and as always, centerline discipline. No matter how good I fly as is, there’s always room for improvement 😊 Anyway, PLEASE be sure to check out that Instagram and as always, I’ll see you all in the skies!!

1. LiveFlight tracking (ATL-MSP)

1. Preparing for departure at ATL’s gate T5

1. Rotating off of runway 26L

1. Final approach onto runway 30L

1. Shutting down the engines at MSP’s gate G11

1. LiveFlight tracking (MSP-LAS)

1. Preparing for departure at MSP’s gate G13

1. Rotating off of runway 30L

1. Final approach onto runway 26L

1. Shutting down the engines at LAS’ gate D40
21 Likes

Glad to see this series again and nice photos as always!

1 Like

Thank you!! Be sure to check me out on Instagram @ jgaviation 😁

1 Like

Today marks a brand new chapter for you. Welcome back and I look forward to seeing this series again!

1 Like

And I look forward to granting that wish!!

1 Like

Nice screan shot! @JGordon

1 Like

Hey! Glad to see your back! Nice topic today! I just followed you on Instagram.

1 Like

Rip Part 100.

Nice shots!

2 Likes

I’ll be following back!! Thank you very much 😊

1 Like

Also I like the appraoch, but I’m dissapointed about there’s not screen shot of the landing.
But still a good flight, just make sure next time have a screen shot of the landing.

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint 😬😂 Head over to my Instagram @ jgaviation to see all of my landings!!

Nice Shot!!!

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like