Flying with Gordon Destination Map

So, I have been thinking about all of the places that I’ve flown on Infinite Flight and I though that I should have something cool to remember with. So, i thought, what’s better than a destination map and I created one. I’m going to add more to it soon but I wanted to show what I have so far. I might be missing some destinations but it’s on purpose. As I said before, I always delete flights that go terribly wrong 😂 for example, I took EWR off because I rewatched the video from those flights and both takeoffs and landings were absolutely terrible. I didn’t delete them off of the “Flying with Gordon” series because then I would have to number each episode all over again. So, that’s that 😊

21 Likes

You know what would be cool if the Infinite flight tracker kept track of all the places you flew and had map like that or if regular IF did that. I’m interested to see what I have done over my time flying with IF.

4 Likes

Go to replays and look at every place you’ve flown to

1 Like

It amazes me how many flights I’ve done

1 Like

Too much work lmao, I also delete my replays for storage reasons. That’s awesome man!

1 Like

Nice map! If you want to see other people who went to the trouble of transferring their logbook onto a map, I suggest taking a look here:
Flex your Infinite Flight Route Map! - Live - Infinite Flight Community

2 Likes

But it’s C L O S E D

1 Like

😂 I understand that

1 Like

Trust me you should take a look some are pretty incredible

1 Like

Wow, that was pretty intense for the few that I seen 😂

1 Like

They were!! I’m jealous though. I need to step up my game 😂

1 Like

Seeing all the cool places people have flown with their route maps is awesome. It also can show you new places. For example, a few weeks ago I noticed my Papua New Guinea was untouched, so I did a nice long TBM flight into there, there are a lot of really cool indicators and maps and so much more from mapping all the routes you have done! I highly recommend it!

2 Likes

Wow!! You’ve been all over 😎

1 Like

That is my goal! I hope to eventually make it to every country with an airport! Also being apart of 21 VA’s and VO’s helps me fly a lot of cool places!

1 Like

Jeez. You got it going on. I really need to step up my game 😂 I probably won’t do too many international flights because I don’t have the patience. I be ready to get on the ground 😂

1 Like

I honestly prefer shorter flight too! You’ll usually catch me flying an overnighter into the ATC region and then I spend the rest of the day flight 2-3+ shorter hauls! Sometimes picking a weird region also opens up the beauty of it! Trying flying in Mongolia or even Eastern Russia, lot’s of awesome places to try!

2 Likes

What??? How do you manage to fly for all of them?

2 Likes

Time management is a huge aspect. Flying a 2-3 times a day for different airlines makes it not too difficult! Try listening to the next “Spotting from the control tower” podcast from @Gliding_Central, @texasaviation and @ToasterStroodie . We talk about me and how I fly for all of them as well as some tips ;)

6 Likes

Is that an app or something, I wanna know 👀

2 Likes

Hey mate! I am usnure about that program, but there is another one that I use called MyFlightRadar24.

Steps:

Step 1: Create a free MyFlightRadar24 account here
Step 2: Go to your logbook in Infinite Flight. (This can be found on the left side of the main menu. Second one down from the top underneath the “replays” button.)
Step 3: Click “Add flight” on the top right-hand corner of the MyFlightRadar24 screen.
Step 4: Insert the date you flew the flight.
Step 5: Insert departure ICAO and Arrival ICAO as well as the Aircraft used.
Step 6: Click Next, and finish on the following two screens until that flight is saved. Add additional information when needed.
Step 7: Add as many or as little flights as you want!
Step 8: Go to “Settings” on the top right-hand corner of MyFlightRadar24
Step 9: Under “Profile Privacy” click Public.
Step 10: Copy the link in the top address bar
Step 11: You’re done!

3 Likes