Flying with Gordon {Denver KDEN, LaGuardia KLGA}

DL 982 (ATL-DEN){FO} | DL 2778 (DEN-LGA){CA}
11:04am-12:08pm | 1:18pm-7:08pm
3hrs 4mins | 3hrs 50mins
Boeing 737-900er
Delta
Captain J. Gordon

Hey fam!! Today, I flew from Atlanta to Denver to LaGuardia!! This flight was finally completed after 3 attempts ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ The first flight went wrong when I parked at the wrong gate and terminal. The second flight went wrong after the expert server went out in the middle of my flight. And today, I finally successfully completed the flight ๐Ÿ˜Š The flights went extremely well and I have no complaints!! The landings were smooth, the takeoffs were precise, and the taxiing was very nicely done ๐Ÿ˜ It was overall a great day, and I hope everyone can say the same!! Anyway, yโ€™all be safe and I wish you all safe flights โœŠ๐Ÿพ

1. LiveFlight tracking (ATL-DEN)

1. Preparing for departure at ATLโ€™s gate T6

1. Our โ€œFirst Officerโ€ rotating off of runway 26L

1. Final approach onto runway 35R

1. Giving the engines a quick break at DENโ€™s gate A31 before heading over to LaGuardia

1. LiveFlight tracking (DEN-LGA)

1. Loading up at gate A31 before departing for LaGuardia

1. Rotating off of runway 8. I had to do some extra hand flying during takeoff since we took off from a different runway than initially planned. I set the aircraft up for departure from runway 34L and we ended up taking off from runway 8 ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

1. Final approach onto LGAโ€™s runway 22. My approach was a little different from the actual flightโ€™s approach, but we both landed on runway 22. The landing was pretty greasy for a heavy and short field landing though ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿพโ€โœˆ๏ธ

1. Shutting down those hardworking engines at gate D10.
15 Likes

Great photos Gordon, seems like those were some good flights this time!

2 Likes

Nice shots looks like you had a good time!

1 Like

They were great!! Thank you for tuning in ๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

I had a grand time!! I hope you enjoyed your day as well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Thanks you too!

1 Like